The Confessions thread (2 Viewers)

i mean, it's coming back, but i was holding off until i did a big software upgrade here, which means waiting for a couple of critical things to also be upgraded. most of these have now been released - two of them literally being made available this week - but one of them is only an alpha release so not quite ready for production use.... so yeah album club is coming back

That Keanu Reeves girlfriend picture that's been doing the rounds all day...
Everyone was saying how great she looked and never had cosmetic surgery, and I was thinking I barely recognize her..thinking until a minute ago that it was Helen Mirren

3073.jpg

That Keanu Reeves girlfriend picture that's been doing the rounds all day...
Everyone was saying how great she looked and never had cosmetic surgery, and I was thinking I barely recognize her..thinking until a minute ago that it was Helen Mirren

3073.jpg

I often get Helen Mirren as a.... "you know who you look like..." I often wonder if they mean when she was my age or now. Either way, it's a compliment.
Sure is! On a slightly different track, a who do YOU think you look like thread might be fun. Me = Gary Busey x Ron Perlman

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back