Interesting tat (1 Viewer)

weirdly specific price too. 'i'll list it at €920 so someone can bid me on it and i might get 900'

You lads are wasting your time making guitars.

collection only:

'just come down to the cellar with me for a moment when I get it... oh the light isn't working.. mind your step''

Here is one of my favourite pieces of interesting rubbish. My brother had a job clearing offices and used to get me all sorts of crap. Unfortunately, it's missing the weight. I have no idea what it could have been but it would have been small and really heavy.

"
A unique model which graphically illustrates the effect on the spine of a bad lifting posture.

The figure will raise a weight from either of two clearly marked positions. If the correct position is used the spine is not distorted.

The incorrect posture causes obvious distortion to the spine. The base incorporates anatomical illustrations of the effect upon the spine and a background booklet is provided."

I just found out that if it was all intact and in better condition it could be worth up to 200 sterling

lifter1.jpg

Attachments

• lifter4.jpg
    lifter4.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
  • lifter3.jpg
    lifter3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • lifter2.jpg
    lifter2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Here is one of my favourite pieces of interesting rubbish. My brother had a job clearing offices and used to get me all sorts of crap. Unfortunately, it's missing the weight. I have no idea what it could have been but it would have been small and really heavy.

"
A unique model which graphically illustrates the effect on the spine of a bad lifting posture.

The figure will raise a weight from either of two clearly marked positions. If the correct position is used the spine is not distorted.

The incorrect posture causes obvious distortion to the spine. The base incorporates anatomical illustrations of the effect upon the spine and a background booklet is provided."

I just found out that if it was all intact and in better condition it could be worth up to 200 sterling

View attachment 16889
you should get him one of those tiny guitar models...
or have him lifting an amp..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back