That tit on Grafton Street (1 Viewer)

Now this is funny! That guitar lad, wearing the name David Mc. Savage, has been living an acting in Denmark for a couple of years. And guess what... The critics was saying exactly the same as you guys. Come' on.. Dont compare a street act with a club act.. Its the streets, man! Its wild out there!! :)

He manage to make a resenable career in the danish club cercuit. And from time to time, he skipt hes guitar, and actually made a more club-tuned act. But ofcourse, hes real strength is in the party-comedy-stuff-genre.

Ill guess he is made for instant laughing, not analyzing...

Check this link out :-D

Well, whether he's funny or not is a moot point. I don't think he is. But to each their own, I guess. However, I can't abide the fact that he takes the piss out of innocent passing pedestrians. If they were people who'd paid into his show, maybe that's okay. But they're just walking past and have nothing to do with him! I don't often get roused by feelings of violence, but this guy...actually what's more annoying is all the fuckheads around who think it's actually amusing to call some oriental passer-by "Jackie Chan"!!!??? Or some guy and his kid a paedophile!!???! Fuck off!

Latex lizzie said:
..I think he was his agent in norway or whatever..even that photo makes me wanna punch someone.He was in th library bar last week prentending to be a russian.Bastard.
Yeah, I thought he might be suspect, but I said I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.

Jesus though. If ever anyone deserved a lynching...on the other hand, fucking rooskies.

hold on to your rotten fruit:

David McSavage Vicar St. Debut

Due to phenomenal demand An extra date has been added for DAVID MCSAVAGE Live at Vicar Street Friday & Saturday, 19th & 20th March 2004

arse.

Ease on there. Im not promoting the guy. I totally agree that he's on the edge of evilness!! But he's just a provokator, thats all...

When he was doing hes streetshows in denmark, he pulled massive crowds. Funny or not... It was quite an achievement. But there is one big difference between watching him here, and at your streets, that i did not think of...

-When we were watching him, he speaks another language than ours. That builds an distance, and the words doesnt feels so hard. So i'll gues hes quite a bit more provokating for you guys?

Kaspar Bang said:
Ease on there. Im not promoting the guy. I totally agree that he's on the edge of evilness!! But he's just a provokator, thats all...

When he was doing hes streetshows in denmark, he pulled massive crowds. Funny or not... It was quite an achievement. But there is one big difference between watching him here, and at your streets, that i did not think of...

-When we were watching him, he speaks another language than ours. That builds an distance, and the words doesnt feels so hard. So i'll gues hes quite a bit more provokating for you guys?
he's an obnoxious cunt full stop. Reminds of a schoolyard bully the way he abuses passers by and deserves to be kicked around the gaff on a daily basis.

tommytrousers said:
he's an obnoxious cunt full stop. Reminds of a schoolyard bully the way he abuses passers by and deserves to be kicked around the gaff on a daily basis.

Now THATS funny. I take back my words, saing he wasn'f made for analyzing... !bing

tommytrousers said:

I've always thought of him as the type of person who was probably bullied at school and has decided to take it out on the general population by being 'witty', "huh huh, that guy's from another country huh huh!!!'
He's reminds me of Roy 'Chubby' Brown in that respect only way less funny. I don't find roy chubby brown funny at all.

You're all whingey hippy liberals and I hate you all and wish you'd all die from some sort of ball rotting pox that also makes your hole permanently itchy and your breath smell like poo.

Oh and I'm having your ma right now...

Thats probably what he'd post if he read this thread. Disgraceful, in Catholic Ireland this shit goes on in our streets?

BEHOLD! The Nightmare said:
ye..I heard he's taken a few hooks from folks he slags.
he's big into the racial stereotyping...ive heard him say fantastically retarded
things to foreigns. I dunno if I'd assault him there and then If he had a go at me.
but I reckon a later attack would be the plan...fuck him up somehow.

he's actually very very unfunny. why doesnt someone have the presence of mind
to drive a car down grafton street and mow him the fuck down?

I would...but I dont drive.

maybe that's what that nigger was trying to do there a few years back. remember? he lashed down grafton street cos his dole was cancelled or something.

(see what i did there? i slagged your man savage off by abusing his "style" of humor)

here, seriously, you lot are such fucking queerhole girls. "oh, pelt the bully with eggs" "oh, i'd really give him what for except i'm on my way to guitar lessons". you fucking pricks. if you see a cunt being a cunt, kick him there and then, fuck him up, eat his fucking balls off if you have to, but don't be on the bus on the way home going "if he'd said one more thing i'd a.......".
if he'd a raped you one more time, you'd a let him. pricks. you make me fucking puke.

Pantone247 said:
which one? there are so many annoying buskers right now

I'm looking at you the two blokes outside BT who play hendrix and The Edge stylee delay messing over and over in a real flashy annoying way. Grrrr.

bring back heavy metal dude, who just stood dead still and shredded away, he rocked.... oh and finger piano/guitar old guy, he was aces

Heavy Metal dude rocked... he's a bike courier now. Does anybody remember the punk with the green mohawk that used to sell the Big Issue sitting on top of the bin half way up Grafton St?

He's working behind the bar in a pub on Capel St. His head's all shaved and he was wearing a shirt, bow-tie and waistcoat (and trousers). It really freaked the fuck out of me. I instantly conformed and became my avatar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back