That tit on Grafton Street (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by Pantone247
I knew that, I was just using it as a spring board for my hilarious "go release a split 7" about it" line

.... inde.... split 7"... whinge.... get it?

I'm afraid I don't get it. Is it a private joke?

anyone remember the guy with the upside down guitar? He use to squat on the ground leaning his guitar against his soulder and wore a lebanese scarf.
He did great versions of Stairway to Heaven and Take 5 among others. Nice change from someone warbling yet another Bob Dylan or Beatles cover anyway.

My personal favourites are:

Chinese Guy with Koto - wonderful atonal plinky-plonky plucking

The Romanian Accordianist - Madcap Operatic Fun with just a pinch of sexual harrassment

The Cathleen Ni Houlihan Experience - The Earnest Young Wan with the wobbly Sean Nós voice, accompained by some random bloke with a guitar. You can hear her from miles away.

and yeah, those two heavy-on-the-delay pedal guys outside BT, they're not bad, pity they only know like 2 songs, which they play over, and over, and over, and...

but the worst has to be BT itself (i know it's not exactly busking, but). there was one summer where they had that cheezy song "Everything's going to be alright" playing over, and over, and over, and...

inexplicable fits of blinding rage still hit me now when i hear the song, even after all these years. issues.

david mcsavage made a hil-a-ri-ous joke about raping people the last time i saw him. eggs are a good idea, i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back