That tit on Grafton Street (1 Viewer)

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
Slag 'em all you like, just don't let them break your gentle heart lefty.

ok. buskers, please be gentle with this heart of mine.

i always thought fergal sharkey was a dead ringer for paddy mcaloon.

buskers the niteklub in temple bar on the other hand, is great. but then, i think this has been covered before.

clive said:
buskers the niteklub in temple bar on the other hand, is great. but then, i think this has been covered before.

yeah i've had some really mad nights there. you know those nights when you bump into school friends you havent seen in over ten years? that happened in buskers recently. good banter.

Fair enough, but there's slagging someone to their face, and there's shouting insults at someone through a microphone in front of a crowd of scores of people.

Random slagging strangers, random derogatory emails from strangers. An eye for an eye- as myself and Fred O' coronations street would say.

In fairness, the best suggestion i've heard so far is to ruin one of his street performances by unloading a piss filled supersoaker all over the hook nosed bastard. Fair is fair, to be fair.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Like i said, i'm not defending him, i just think sending someone an email like "this is what people really think of you" is a bit cowardly.

so what slagging him without him knowing is better?

eh i dont really give a fuck about any of this dude, and i just wanted to highlight the fact that what he thinks is hilarious others find completely offensive and upsetting and if he can dish it out he sure as fuck better be able to take it. maybe you should try and confront him in the middle of a crowd next time in grafton st and see how far you get. if you've a better idea of how to make it known to him of other peoples opinions on his "act" i'd like to hear it.

fuck this i'm going for a wrap

xx:heart: xx

Lefty Frizzell said:
yeah i've had some really mad nights there. you know those nights when you bump into english geezers in stripey shirts with patent leather slip on shoes with buckles, you havent seen in over ten years? that happened in buskers recently. good banter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back