That tit on Grafton Street (1 Viewer)

the bearded lady said:
maybe that's what that nigger was trying to do there a few years back. remember? he lashed down grafton street cos his dole was cancelled or something.

(see what i did there? i slagged your man savage off by abusing his "style" of humor)

here, seriously, you lot are such fucking queerhole girls. "oh, pelt the bully with eggs" "oh, i'd really give him what for except i'm on my way to guitar lessons". you fucking pricks. if you see a cunt being a cunt, kick him there and then, fuck him up, eat his fucking balls off if you have to, but don't be on the bus on the way home going "if he'd said one more thing i'd a.......".
if he'd a raped you one more time, you'd a let him. pricks. you make me fucking puke.
IS THIS GUY FOR REAL???? LOT OF PENT UP ANGER THERE.... AND POORLY JUDGED HUMOR. ARE YOU ACTUALLY MCSAVAGE?? JAYSUS... EVERYONE'S DIFFERENT DUDE AND THEY ALL CAN'T BE 'NAM VETS LIKE YOURSELF... MIX UP A COCKTAIL, SIT BACK, LISTEN TO SOME CLASSIC VAN HALEN AND SAY SOMETHIN' NICE!!!!
ALLAHQUANDO!!!

punch stab blah blah. It's so much more satisfying to heckle. Especially if done in a pseudo-friendly manner. It's easy to push someone's buttons, especially when their DVD has sold 6 copies.

i saw him getting harassed by some homeless drunks he'd obviously taken the piss out of. they were screaming in his face, one smashed a bottle of bulmers over his guitar, and all he could retort over and over was "yeah, get a job"

ICUH8N said:
punch stab blah blah. It's so much more satisfying to heckle. Especially if done in a pseudo-friendly manner. It's easy to push someone's buttons, especially when their DVD has sold 6 copies.

A very,very good point.

He's fucked now so he is.

Savage: Ooh! nice trousers,..'Trouserman'!!

Trouser wearing person: "HAHA! THATS ABOUT AS FUNNY AS ONLY SELLING 6 DVDS!!! Looks like it's a chicken dinner for you this christmas my fren!!"

HitsLikeAGirl said:
A very,very good point.

He's fucked now so he is.

Savage: Ooh! nice trousers,..'Trouserman'!!

Trouser wearing person: "HAHA! THATS ABOUT AS FUNNY AS ONLY SELLING 6 DVDS!!! Looks like it's a chicken dinner for you this christmas my fren!!"

Yeah that's exactly the sort of snappy retort I'd expect from you, Lightning. see also: "The Fighting Thread" for more examples.

ICUH8N said:

pseudo-friendly manner? what i'm suggesting is that people might heckle the tool in public. he can't be that much of a challenge, gauging by whats been said about him here.
i reckon yis are all scared of being embarrassed.

"local elderly and teenage knacker communities together in laughter with his guitar and wrap around mic... Horses for courses"

Is this person fucking serious!!?? 'Horses for fucking courses??' So in their book it's perfectly fine and 'funny' to slag off someone about being Jewish?? To harass a young girl about where she comes from and where her parents come from because 'there's something different about her'. You think that's fucking funny!!?? You sick fucking twat!! Have you no concept of what that was like for her!!??

Jesus Christ! the SS used to walk the streets harrassing people, demanding papers and asking what ethnicity they were. They even had a fucking nose measuring devise so that they could see 'if you're white enough' etc. What the fuck is the difference between that and what this pompous spoilt cunt is doing?? It fuckin' terrified my mate and made her totally paranoid for ages.

Thing is, she doesn't have a 'honker' as someone put it. She's a beautiful girl who's mother is Jewish and who's parents escaped from Poland to the west of IReland. Now, in 2005 in Dublin that WANKER is harassing her and others based on their ehtnicity, their sexual orientation, their height, their clothes - their fucking existence! He should be committed! He is seriously angering hundreds of people and causing untild distress to many.

'Horses for courses' my arse! Either you think that racial abuse is ok or you don't. If you do - I challenge you to take your lilly white Irish arse to war-torn Zimbabwe where they fuckin' hate whites!! Or Bagdad right now and see how you like being targeted because of your ethnicity - you fucking twat!

yeah he's a wanker..
anyone know the beatboxer who used to stand outside HMV ?
he was deadly and really nice.
i gave him some gold bullion once and in the middle of his beatin he went..
"bicciebicciebiceewiceewiceethank you very much-ch-ch-ch-ch".
then the odd time there was the rapper guy with him who looked like he'd done hard time.
was rapping about school being shit.
deadly stuff-"fuck the skool.its shit.fuck the edukators" at 3pm on grafton st. he reminded me of tom green.

the boy bought that japanese dude who plays on grafton streets cd just cos he thought the dude was cool..the cd is rotten tho..

and my most hated buskers,even more so than david mc savage, are those 3 wankers who all play together...one of them has a bouffant type hair do, one has a blonde streak and a hello kitty tattoo and the other dude wears a velvet jacket..they play like come together and stuff and youd think they were playin fuckin slane the way they carry on..when i worked in golden discs they were the bane of my existence..always outside the front door..i fuckin hate those pricks..

rant over...saw david mc savage the other day filming on grafton st and stoppin people to ask could he film them talking with him saying something witty..the dude thats sells papers beside the old stand told him to go fuck himself..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back