That tit on Grafton Street (1 Viewer)

g-stereotypical said:
anyone know the beatboxer who used to stand outside HMV ?
he was deadly and really nice.
i gave him some gold bullion once and in the middle of his beatin he went..
"bicciebicciebiceewiceewiceethank you very much-ch-ch-ch-ch".
then the odd time there was the rapper guy with him who looked like he'd done hard time.
was rapping about school being shit.
deadly stuff-"fuck the skool.its shit.fuck the edukators" at 3pm on grafton st. he reminded me of tom green.

That's the man and the machine, they're deadly. So's their cd, well, most of it.

it has nothing to do with racism. Its just being annoyed on the street by an idiot. At least the punters doing it for charity are of some benefit to someone - you're not even funny.

c0De_n1NjA said:
it has nothing to do with racism. Its just being annoyed on the street by an idiot. At least the punters doing it for charity are of some benefit to someone - you're not even funny.

here lay off him man. enough is enough. in fairness.

this is getting outta hand, There's 3 threads about him now. I'd say his lovin it

I do think its pretty clear though that most of us hate that guy.

grrrrrrrrrrrr, i hate him so much

BUT, I promise not to talk about him on this forum again, (for now)

muffin said:
and my most hated buskers,even more so than david mc savage, are those 3 wankers who all play together...one of them has a bouffant type hair do, one has a blonde streak and a hello kitty tattoo and the other dude wears a velvet jacket..they play like come together and stuff and youd think they were playin fuckin slane the way they carry on..when i worked in golden discs they were the bane of my existence..always outside the front door..i fuckin hate those pricks..

I hate those guys too. They are a bunch of idots. Although I think the guy with the parka has been exiled from teh gorup as he now plinks away outside the far entrance to graton st. Buskers should be banned from doing anything by the Beatles , Oasis, Nirvana and Pink Floyds 'Wish You Were Here' But those three lads piss me off no end. I knew a guy who made it his point to pull out one of their leads from their amps as he passed by. Saw him do it one, was hilarious. It was the parka-one on his own in front of a sizeable crowd.

Brush said:
I hate those guys too. They are a bunch of idots. Although I think the guy with the parka has been exiled from teh gorup as he now plinks away outside the far entrance to graton st. Buskers should be banned from doing anything by the Beatles , Oasis, Nirvana and Pink Floyds 'Wish You Were Here' But those three lads piss me off no end. I knew a guy who made it his point to pull out one of their leads from their amps as he passed by. Saw him do it one, was hilarious. It was the parka-one on his own in front of a sizeable crowd.

That guy with the blonde streak should be killed by having nails hammered into his temples. Had the misfortune of meeting him once at a singersongwriter night filled with similar high prentension/ low talent wankers. Grrrrrr

that ass in the parka and sunglasses is a really good guitarist and kicks out some good shit occasionly, when he's not doing 'hey joe' or whatever

JohnnyRaz said:
That guy with the blonde streak should be killed by having nails hammered into his temples. Had the misfortune of meeting him once at a singersongwriter night filled with similar high prentension/ low talent wankers. Grrrrrr

High on pretension; maybe. Plays a good guitar though.

MONDOBRUTALE said:
that ass in the parka and sunglasses is a really good guitarist and kicks out some good shit occasionly, when he's not doing 'hey joe' or whatever

I especially like it when he doubles up with the guy with the white flame in his fringe.
They should do a benefit concert.

Milo Minderbinder said:
I especially like it when he doubles up with the guy with the white flame in his fringe.
They should do a benefit concert.

hes currently teamed up with what im guessing is a relative on drums. i think he has that 'alien hand syndrome' thing. i passed the top of grafton street the other evening and they were knockin out oasis' cigarettes and alcohol. combine that with the bitter cold and wide rife chuggers in that area and its instant head wreck. just add water.

oh and those pan pipists are back doin enya and bette midler covers outside burger king.

I suggest a rolling wave of anti-busker and unfunny prick violence on Sunday.

Lefty Frizzell said:
oh and those pan pipists are back doin enya and bette midler covers outside burger king.

Oh those ethnic culture sellouts - you know that they are miming that panpipe stuff - just watch them when they are playing. Back to the reserve Geronimo.

MONDOBRUTALE said:
phil that posts here was abusing him one day and he tried to start a fight....someone that looks like that thinking they could beat anyone up is pretty hilarious

the blondey streaked dude was once singing hallelujah and was standing with completely still, eyes closed while accompanied on guitar by velvet blazer..seriously dude yr singin outside brown thomas and no one really gives a monkeys..he thinks he a pure fuckin rock star..i hate those pricks!!

This must be the moaniest thread that has ever been on tumped. Just walk by these people - they're buskers, you don't have to spend your whole day with them. Let's face it, there's a limit to how enjoyable buskers can be, so don't be so crestfallen if you think they're crap.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
This must be the moaniest thread that has ever been on tumped. Just walk by these people - they're buskers, you don't have to spend your whole day with them. Let's face it, there's a limit to how enjoyable buskers can be, so don't be so crestfallen if you think they're crap.

can i still slag them off if they're shite?

00139lrg.jpg

Ben Richards said:
No offence mate but wasn't it a bit cowardly sending an anonymous email to him like that? I mean at least when he's slagging people, he's doing it to their faces.

Not that i'm defending him or anything but.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back