Stepping out with someone from your workplace (1 Viewer)

43335.jpg

Ok, the romance offensive starts tomorrow. It'll be either something to do with flowers or showing her this thread, I can't decide which. (Better suggestions most welcome)

am i too late to intervene, I would say definitely don't make a move with her... if she needs flowers to be convinced to go out with you, is that the sort of girl/woman/female gendered person you want?? maybe get her some flowers if you get out with her. She sounds like she's already nicely said no....... '(needless to say she's having reservations. It's not nice trying to <i>persaude</i> someone to go out with you..)'.

But then I wasn't there and maybe she likes to be chased, and u like the chase, i couldn't be arsed with it. And if she says no and you do make an arse of yourself you'll get over it. I just think on the issue of getting someone to date you, you shouldn't have to jump through hoops and someone who puts their job ahead of getting their leg over is not dating material in my book. I'm reading Jilly Cooper.

am i too late to intervene, I would say definitely don't make a move with her... if she needs flowers to be convinced to go out with you, is that the sort of girl/woman/female gendered person you want?? maybe get her some flowers if you get out with her. She sounds like she's already nicely said no....... '(needless to say she's having reservations. It's not nice trying to <i>persaude</i> someone to go out with you..)'.

But then I wasn't there and maybe she likes to be chased, and u like the chase, i couldn't be arsed with it. And if she says no and you do make an arse of yourself you'll get over it. I just think on the issue of getting someone to date you, you shouldn't have to jump through hoops and someone who puts their job ahead of getting their leg over is not dating material in my book. I'm reading Jilly Cooper.

You know what - I have spent a lifetime looking at complete jerks thinking - God why doesnt he fuck off and leave that poor girl alone, she is obviously not into him. The same jerks are constanting dating girls who to my mind are way too good for them intellectually or looks wise.

Odd isnt it.

I've never in my life seen a girl who turned her nose up at some attention.

So I say go for it.

Personally though I think flowers at the workplace would be emabrrasing for her and a bit much too soon.

But like I say - what do I know about these things except what Garrison Keillor thought me!!

Personally though I think flowers at the workplace would be emabrrasing for her and a bit much too soon.

quote]

God no! Flowers have no place in the work,eh,place. I was going to stash them somewhere, wait for the tip-off that she's left for the day, leg it down, grab the flowers and catch up with her outside, press them in to her hand and then run away. Very fast. That's tomorrow's plan. This morning she came in to find a slice of my mother's coffee cake on her desk, I'd told her I'd save her a bit over the weekend. She gave me a big smile when I came in to her room later. Then we didn't talk for the entire day. Then when I was leaving, I heard my name being called and.... she was haring down the stairs after me! We walked out and talked for a few minutes, then said see you tomorrow, gazed at each other for.... 1/2 a second....... which felt like hours and then turned and walked our separate ways. My heart nearly exploded.

We'll see how the flowers work out.

And just to talk about the whole persauding thing, we only actually kissed for the first time on friday, it hasn't been a case of "let's go out! no. let's go out! no. let's go out! no." She just needed a little convincing that I wasn't the total clown that I act in work. Persuading and wooing are two different things I think. If there's even a 1% chance she can be wooed then I'll give it my best shot.

It's like a dream so far though.....when I was introduced to her on my first day in the job....I nearly fell over I thought she was so gorgeous. I can't quite believe I'm in this situation....

(Oh, and the bastard IT guys blocked thumped in work.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back