Stepping out with someone from your workplace (2 Viewers)

This reminds me of 2 years ago, when i was much, much younger. You're beautiful for a guy who sounds like a pussy.

But i kid.

You go for it, y'hear? sniff. YOU GO OUT THERE, sniff ,AND YOU GIVE IT Y'BEST SON!!
GO GET'EM!

crying.man.jpg

oh my god cinammon boy yr post just made me smile..i so remember that feeling when i first met the boy when everytime we looked at each other or when we accidentally brushed hands or whatever..and the first time we kissed i thought i would just die of happiness...

hope it all works out for you because it really does only get better and better..we've been together for nigh on 3 years and i still get this really great jumpy excited and happy feeling in my tummy when i see him..

Yeah, I ain't felt this way for 6 years....and even then, it might have just been nerves rather than any grown-up proper emotions. It's funny, I spoke to a couple of confidants in work and they have been thinking it was on the cards for weeks and weeks, I shook my head in disbelief. It's like a decent, honest, average premiership striker suddenly being linked with a move to Barcelona or Inter Milan, it's an honour to be mentioned in the same breath as this girl.

But I just know that when we stand beside each other, it feels so natural. At that moment I know I would do anything for this girl. Actually, I've neverfelt quite like that before....hmmmm......god, my stomach....this is nuts....enough,I can't take any more thinking, I'm going running!!!

Yeah, I ain't felt this way for 6 years....and even then, it might have just been nerves rather than any grown-up proper emotions. It's funny, I spoke to a couple of confidants in work and they have been thinking it was on the cards for weeks and weeks, I shook my head in disbelief. It's like a decent, honest, average premiership striker suddenly being linked with a move to Barcelona or Inter Milan, it's an honour to be mentioned in the same breath as this girl.

But I just know that when we stand beside each other, it feels so natural. At that moment I know I would do anything for this girl. Actually, I've neverfelt quite like that before....hmmmm......god, my stomach....this is nuts....enough,I can't take any more thinking, I'm going running!!!
i'm happy this shit to hear this kind of shit still happens to people.
well done you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back