Stepping out with someone from your workplace (1 Viewer)

It's like a dream so far though.....when I was introduced to her on my first day in the job....I nearly fell over I thought she was so gorgeous. I can't quite believe I'm in this situation....

ah stop.

don't. this is more heartwarming than the time Goff gave out to the grumpy one in HMV.

I have cute stories at the moment as well but CinnamonBoy's are much better :eek:

c'mon spill the beans ms dexta..this can be the love thread..cinammon boy can bring out the best in all of ua..

::clef::all you need is love..do do do do do..::clef::::clef::

Yes please, I wanna hear about other people's lovestruck reveries...:heart: :heart: ...lots of detail.

(btw, after seeing my name written so much, can i just point out that i registered to respond to an ad and it was the first thing that came in to my head....what do i like?...eh, neil young...um...cinnamon girl....ok, cinnamonboy. I wish, every day, it was something better.)

c'mon spill the beans ms dexta..this can be the love thread..cinammon boy can bring out the best in all of ua..

::clef::all you need is love..do do do do do..::clef::::clef::
gimme a week or two to scope things out a bit better.. don't want to jinx things right now..
2am phonecalls to say 'goodnight' and 'hugs and kisses' are involved

gimme a week or two to scope things out a bit better.. don't want to jinx things right now..
2am phonecalls to say 'goodnight' and 'hugs and kisses' are involved

oh so cute..liking someone else is the best feeling ever..no actually maybe them liking you back is the best feeling ever..

welli suppose there are some positives to a workplace rosemance the most obvious being lunch time quickies in the looor car but then you have to thnk about when ye have a fight.theres no escape.or if ye break up, or if one is the boss ( in work) ..

It's like a decent, honest, average premiership striker suddenly being linked with a move to Barcelona or Inter Milan, it's an honour to be mentioned in the same breath as this girl.

Ha ha, are you trying to 'bloke it up' on the sly?

In either case, will you ask one of her mates to meet me?

.|..|Excellent.|..|

God no! Flowers have no place in the work,eh,place. I was going to stash them somewhere, wait for the tip-off that she's left for the day, leg it down, grab the flowers and catch up with her outside, press them in to her hand and then run away. Very fast. That's tomorrow's plan. This morning she came in to find a slice of my mother's coffee cake on her desk, I'd told her I'd save her a bit over the weekend. She gave me a big smile when I came in to her room later. Then we didn't talk for the entire day. Then when I was leaving, I heard my name being called and.... she was haring down the stairs after me! We walked out and talked for a few minutes, then said see you tomorrow, gazed at each other for.... 1/2 a second....... which felt like hours and then turned and walked our separate ways. My heart nearly exploded.

We'll see how the flowers work out.

And just to talk about the whole persauding thing, we only actually kissed for the first time on friday, it hasn't been a case of "let's go out! no. let's go out! no. let's go out! no." She just needed a little convincing that I wasn't the total clown that I act in work. Persuading and wooing are two different things I think. If there's even a 1% chance she can be wooed then I'll give it my best shot.

It's like a dream so far though.....when I was introduced to her on my first day in the job....I nearly fell over I thought she was so gorgeous. I can't quite believe I'm in this situation....

(Oh, and the bastard IT guys blocked thumped in work.)

Awh.

What's needed here is some "Team CinnamonBoy" t-shirts.

Ha ha, are you trying to 'bloke it up' on the sly?

In either case, will you ask one of her mates to meet me?

Nothing sly, at the end of the day my brain is conditioned to see everything in terms of football clichés. "Premiership" was probably being a bit generous to myself though....League 1 relegation dog-fight fodder would probably be a bit closer the mark.

Did I just google "Ways to be romantic"? I'm sickening myself now, time for bed.

who's gonna open a book on this?
3/1 there'll be a mickeyfondle by the end of the month.

tim_dawn02.jpg

"Hey you"

"Oh! Nothing dear."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back