Stepping out with someone from your workplace (4 Viewers)

She's slightly older and higher up the work ladder, needless to say she's having reservations. It's not nice trying to persaude someone to go out with you...

PERSUASION:
Persuasion
You gotta get some
Persuasion
You gotta get some
Look at me I touch your breast
Look at me I touch your knees
And I persuade you
Like always I persuade you
Persuasion
Look at me I touch your head
I say the words and you got to bed
My sister and my mother
My father and my son
Do everthing I want them to
With persuasion
One lot of persuasion
Like always persuasion
Now there's lots of ways to persuade you
I could do it with money
I could look at you
I could show you all that
You might as well do it anyway
You might as well choose to play the game
After all you've seen yourself before
What difference does it make if I take your photograph?
What difference does it make if someone else sees it too?
All your friends do it
I mean nobody will know it's you
Anybody, it could be any body
I mean, these magazines, you know.
They only go to middle aged men
So why don't you do as I suggest
I persuade you
With words I persuade you
Persuasion
I've got a little biscuit tin
To keep your panties in
Soilde panties, white panties, school panties, Y-Front
panties
By the canal, by the canal
And I persuade you
Look at me
Look at me
There's a certain word and a certain touch
A certain way and a way too much
There's a little bit here
And a little bit there
When you've done it all it's too late to care
Oh I persuade you
Look in my eye
Under your covers
I touch you
And tell you what to do
Do it because I tell you
Do it because I love you
And I persuade you
Persuasion

tell her you need to be disciplined

tgsic.jpg

There's a clause in my contract that says I can't work for any other company in the same industry when I leave this one -
same shit.

Some things are just none of the companies business and just because they write it into a contract that doenst mean they could ever enforce it.

Drop the hand, if she's like a hungry horse ateing oats you're on a winner.
one time i went to the cinema with a boy and ten of his friends text him "drop the hand". :rolleyes: naturally i had to take the initative...

can't imagine ever going out with anyone at school. i'm ancient, but in years of mould, not maturity.

- Can it be done?

yes you can and it can be fun, but if it doesn't work out it can be awful, imagine habing see your ex everday for 8 hours, it can potentially get real silly

"could you put more paper in the photocopier?"

why would she ask me to put paper in the photocopier? does it mean were getting back together!?!?!

OR

put your own paper in the photocopier you heartless dark bitch queen of hades

etc, etc, etc... nicht fun...

It's not nice trying to persaude someone to go out with you...

well this doesn't bode well really either, I'm sorry to say. I'd be of the opinion you should thread carefully there fella

i met my other half when we worked together but didnt get together until i'd left.

just think is it worth it?imagine yr worst break up and then think what it would have been like if you had seen that person everyday afterwards..but then again tons of people do make it work and manage to keep it seperate so if you do get together dont talk about work stuff when yr being a couple and dont be a couple when yr in work...

Ok, the romance offensive starts tomorrow. It'll be either something to do with flowers or showing her this thread, I can't decide which. Probably the flowers though. But it'll be discreet, maybe after work. It's just to show that I'm serious really. (Better suggestions most welcome)
It's actually good that she's higher up than me, because I'm not part of her group who go to lunch and tea-breaks together every day. I'm not sure a relationship could work if I was. And a break-up would be unbearable I imagine. BUT having said that, because i'm not in that group, we haven't actually spoken to each other enough to really know each other yet...which is kinda exciting but obviously fraught with the danger that we won't even like each other that much after a few weeks. But for the moment, god, isn't it sexy when two people are just drawn together and can't even really explain why..? My face is starting to hurt from smiling so much.

Anyway, fuck the potentially disastrous consequences, I'm going for it with all guns blazing.

Good for you. Go for the flowers after work. Whatever you do, don't show her this thread.

If your face is starting to hurt from smiling so much, then I think you'd be mad not to. And that bit about two people being drawn together. Jasus, you have it bad. Which is good.

I really hope it works out for you*. Sounds like you want it to, so that's a great start.

Will you still give her one for me? ;)

*But don't blame us if you end up with the body under the floorboards and the head in the fridge if it all goes pear-shaped.

Ok, the romance offensive starts tomorrow. It'll be either something to do with flowers or showing her this thread, I can't decide which. Probably the flowers though. But it'll be discreet, maybe after work. It's just to show that I'm serious really. (Better suggestions most welcome)
It's actually good that she's higher up than me, because I'm not part of her group who go to lunch and tea-breaks together every day. I'm not sure a relationship could work if I was. And a break-up would be unbearable I imagine. BUT having said that, because i'm not in that group, we haven't actually spoken to each other enough to really know each other yet...which is kinda exciting but obviously fraught with the danger that we won't even like each other that much after a few weeks. But for the moment, god, isn't it sexy when two people are just drawn together and can't even really explain why..? My face is starting to hurt from smiling so much.

Anyway, fuck the potentially disastrous consequences, I'm going for it with all guns blazing.

man, if you're built like yer man in your avatar shes gonna be snorting cavear off your shaft bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back