Stepping out with someone from your workplace (2 Viewers)

I nearly took to stepping out with someone I was working with...in fact, well, we did step out, just once. Deadly. And it wasn't a fulltime job, just part-time.

So we went out one day from about 11am to 2am - outdoors the whole time. It also involved walking about 6 miles. Bit much really.

And we weren't really sure what the story was. And we both went whua?

And it kinda just fizzled out and we were grand and never really thought about it or mentioned again. I still thought he was a ride but wasn't that bothered coz we'd gotten the date scenario out of our system maybe.

I'm Roxy, and that was my story. Thanks.

Is it against company policy? Or just you are not sure how it'll be greeted? Some companies have it in your contact against work relationships
how can they hope to stop people being people. we're peoples people, people.

work, pah. it's all for cock. what if you didn't ask the girl out and got the sack a month later. what then?

i think i'm suffering from sleep deprivation.

When I started going out with my girlfriend we were working together and continued to work together for about another year until I changed jobs.

It's a bit strange at the start what with everyone in work knowing your business but after about a week everyone got used to it and stopped caring so I say go for it !!

Ok, the romance offensive starts tomorrow. It'll be either something to do with flowers or showing her this thread, I can't decide which. Probably the flowers though. But it'll be discreet, maybe after work. It's just to show that I'm serious really. (Better suggestions most welcome)
It's actually good that she's higher up than me, because I'm not part of her group who go to lunch and tea-breaks together every day. I'm not sure a relationship could work if I was. And a break-up would be unbearable I imagine. BUT having said that, because i'm not in that group, we haven't actually spoken to each other enough to really know each other yet...which is kinda exciting but obviously fraught with the danger that we won't even like each other that much after a few weeks. But for the moment, god, isn't it sexy when two people are just drawn together and can't even really explain why..? My face is starting to hurt from smiling so much.

Anyway, fuck the potentially disastrous consequences, I'm going for it with all guns blazing.

that's beautiful :) good luck with it.

Here's a picture of the girl I work with that I'm gonna ask out. I get a sweaty soul just thinking about her.

Tootsie.jpg

remember that scene in six feet under where some guy comes into his workplace with a shotgun and tears the place apart and kills his boss? is that what they want? IS IT????

remember that scene in six feet under where some guy comes into his workplace with a shotgun and tears the place apart and kills his boss? is that what they want? IS IT????
occupational hazard for a boss. they shouldn't be cunts should. "ya can't date here" "take yer breaks when i tell ya..." "why are you wearing my undies " etc...

occupational hazard for a boss. they shouldn't be cunts should. "ya can't date here" "take yer breaks when i tell ya..." "why are you wearing my undies " etc...

yeah. they need to watch their backs. if you're a boss in a place with cubicles - be nice, or be prepared to die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back