Steam and other videogame bargains someone should buy... (2 Viewers)

How does steam work with it's vintage PC games? I've never used it but last week I had a hankering to play Tie Fighter for the first time since the 90s. Do you just buy it and download it or do you play it on the web of what?
It’s like an App Store yeah… predates them all actually.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It’s like an App Store yeah… predates them all actually.

Is tie fighter one of them requires a joystick to play games?

Edit:

• Additional Notes: The Windows version of STAR WARS: TIE Fighter (1998) requires a controller or joystick. STAR WARS: TIE Fighter (1994) can be played with a mouse and keyboard.

Metro Last Light for free from Steam

GameStop are still having a closing down sale - 90% off some ok games right now.

Also Xbox Series X consoles for €399

i'm currently re-playing deus ex human revolution at the moment. i really like it. but i've now reached the 'oh, you're playing pacifist mode, are you? shit just got real' moment. i might get a little tipsy and have a crack at it later.

Days Gone on PC for €10.49

Celeste is only $5 on Steam right now. I swear to fuck this game is one of the greatest of all time.

Stay away from it if you don't like difficult twitchy precision platformers. But if you think you might like it: over it's full course this game stacks game mechanic on top of game mechanic until at the end you feel like a god casually flipping moves that to the casual observer look completely impossible - but it's so well designed, they taught you it all slowly, step-by-step along the way until it all became natural to you...

(Great music too)

Let Dunkey tell you:

Last edited:
Celeste is only $5 on Steam right now. I swear to fuck this game is one of the greatest of all time.

Stay away from it if you don't like difficult twitchy precision platformers. But if you think you might like it: over it's full course this game stacks game mechanic on top of game mechanic until at the end you feel like a god casually flipping moves that to the casual observer look completely impossible - but it's so well designed, they taught you it all slowly, step-by-step along the way until it all became natural to you...

(Great music too)

Let Dunkey tell you:

i would put my fist through the screen after about 10 minutes of that

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back