spamcake bluesday (2 Viewers)

Originally posted by Psychotic no 2
No they're mine....for tricking me into playing that gig.
:eek:

And what d'ye mean we'd want to improve the service. Ye had a blanket and the offer of tae and toast!!! pfff.
i wuz ony messin' :(

Nearly frightened the shite out of me on Saturday morn though. You're not a pretty boy in the AM are you now?

*sob*

I'm with ya on the cinnamon, not the maple syrup mind, now almond cream, that's a whole other filling, i've never had it, never made it, but i just thought of it, so it should be a laugh.

Yeah and empty promises of making pancakes for two poor orphans. I guess we'll just have to eat toast Mary.

Yiz blaggers. Okay then, I'll make the fucking pancakes.
Jaysus.

How many?!!

27? Okay. Can do. Same again for Mary?
What's Mary's filling of choice?

I'll just get on the blower to Boland's mill, make sure they've not been slacking. And Premier Dairies. And Cadbury's. And HB. And...er...Suicra. And...ahem...other people.

Oh. Everyone:
Re: earlier tips. Don't use Self-Raising flour. For obvious reasons.

Yay, 27. How many do you want Mary?

At this stage that's probably irrelevant cos I'm about to die of fucking stress

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

I feel a bit better now though...I dunno, I'd say keep it in single figures for me anyway.

How about the American?

Actually. Is it just me, or is my avatar looking a tad more dishevelled today than normal?

He must have been out on the battah again last night.

Originally posted by Juno
At this stage that's probably irrelevant cos I'm about to die of fucking stress

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

I feel a bit better now though...I dunno, I'd say keep it in single figures for me anyway.

How about the American?

Stress...? As for the American we'll keep her in her special shed for the night.

Originally posted by madouva
Vegan, you say? Hmmm...

No, my avatar is not a Liverpool fan.
Actually, God knows what he is.

Time for a change, I'll wager...
jayses. alex? belfast? distillery, obviously.

So are we going to have a 'Pool vs. Celts square off over pints over 2 legs in Brogan's Bar soon ro wha' Hector?

The other day on Football focus, some old Arsenal muppet (Lee Dixon I think) tipped the Celts, but Lawrenson and that mickie-duster LeSaux tipped your crowd.

Just because of Le Saux, Celtic have to win, and progress.

Le Saux = the devil.

See the depth? See? See?

Originally posted by madouva
So are we going to have a 'Pool vs. Celts square off over pints over 2 legs in Brogan's Bar soon ro wha' Hector?

The other day on Football focus, some old Arsenal muppet (Lee Dixon I think) tipped the Celts, but Lawrenson and that mickie-duster LeSaux tipped your crowd.

Just because of Le Saux, Celtic have to win, and progress.

Le Saux = the devil.

See the depth? See? See?
le saux? i thought he would have been right up your middle of teh road middle class road. i'll bet he has some cinnamon in his closet, if you know what i mean.

i fear we will be doing this thing. i'll wear both scarves. i don't think the bhoys will win. i'd have emile heskey on my team before alan thompson anyfuckingday.

hey this is about pancakes you cockdogs

you sound like the beardy guy on they think it's all over and the other guy who's the mc

phwoah, oi le saux, you're a bufty, eh? eh? gimme some lagga

back.to.the.pancakes.boys

i'm afraid i won't be having pancakes. or maybe i will. it's seems wholly more likely that i'll find myself face down in a pool of my own beery vomit. it's business, you see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back