spamcake bluesday (2 Viewers)

oh.
i'm making loads of these.

i'm making the batter before i go to college, cos ideally it should set for at least 5 hours.

then i'm gonna pour dem on the pan til dey go *fizzz* and *fuuzzz* and den i's gonna flip dem and flop dem onto a plate and den i's gonna put sugar and lemon juice on dem! i's gonna have eight pancakes. der deadly.

den i's gonna eat 20 rennies, like.

Well.... I'm having the Coldspoons around for dinner where I will be cooking up some Russian pancakes.

And for Lent I'm giving up meat and replacing "c"s with "k"s... even when the "c" has an "s" sound

Seriously.

Use this recipe and you cannot go wrong. They fucking ROCK.

Tip: throw a bit of butter on after every 5 or so pancakes.
Tip: not being an aulwan, but *do* eat something before you start your pancake derby. They're fierce stodgy, and give you gutpains if you go mad on them on an empty stomach.
Tip: see tip 2. Jesus, I am a poof.

Originally posted by Psychotic no 2
Em, Madouva,..em...do you by any chance have any memory of telling either me or Mary that you'd make pancakes for us this Tuesday...?

Oh come on...it's worth a shot.

Yeah, there were about 5 witnesses to that but yis were all pissed apart from me (maintaining standards in the face of mass drunkeness as ever...). So, Psycho No.2 - we're stuck with pancake mix then? God, I might even try doing them to avoid that.

That's a might mind you

Originally posted by lorcanzo
i'm tellin you, you donnybrook poshos will be atin' the fancy ones...
i think i'll just get the McCakes value meal tomorrow actually... save on hassle..

Here, fuck off you Mr "this pub stays open til 3".

Best pancakes in Dublin are the ones in the Epicurean Food Hall (even though it does mean a trip to the Northside...sigh)

it was open til three.
it just didn't serve alchohol til then.

here, sorry fer smellin up yer sitting room...

Don't worry, we're used to it:rolleyes:

We're actually thinking of opening some kind of Thumped B & B at this stage.

The vegan pancake recipe in the Hope book is pretty darned excellent - don't know it off by heart but it's the first recipe in the book. I made experimental pancakes a couple of weeks ago, and they rocked, so I'm having people over for a pagan vegan pancake party tomorrow.

Good vegan savoury filling = tofutti cream cheese and mushrooms (fry mushies up first). Ordinary cream cheese probably works just as well. Nyom, hungry now.

"here, sorry fer smellin up yer sitting room..."

"here did ye find out if i puked?"

such a Wooly thing to say

like word for word

you wanna keep an eye on that there fella, it's a slippery slope

you'll be found asleep in someones flower bed with make up on

cookin but
why not just turf some eggs milk and flour into ya and then scoff down a magnum and lie on top of a hot water bottle to let it all solidify?

ye'd wanna improve the service....

here did ye find out if i puked?

Oh christ...this was Donnybrook you were in dude, Donnybrook. We have 'stonderds' here, y'know?

And no, you can assume you didn't or we would've unleashed the winged monkeys by now.

I'm going to a pancake party tomorrow, :D
I'm gonna be drunk and pancakely, if i manage to find some money somewhere

so... these aren't your winged monkeys?

No they're mine....for tricking me into playing that gig. And what d'ye mean we'd want to improve the service. Ye had a blanket and the offer of tae and toast!!! pfff. Nearly frightened the shite out of me on Saturday morn though. You're not a pretty boy in the AM are you now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back