Running? (4 Viewers)

I was told about this zombie run app and just looked it up, it seems there's two:

zombie, run

zombies, run

and they're both disappointingly not as good as I'd imagined/been told. The English one seems too serious and the American one is just pictures on a map. Luckily I have a shite phone and don't run.

Have decided to try TheMarcothon challenge:
"The Marcothon is a challenge to run everyday in December. All you need to do is run 3 miles or 25 minutes. Whichever comes first. Challenge yourself + get fit 2"

Purely to see if I can do it. Will start tomorrow, have physio in the evening, so hopefully I don't wreck myself before I go.

Holy fuck, how do I have over 1,000 posts?

Have decided to try TheMarcothon challenge:
"The Marcothon is a challenge to run everyday in December. All you need to do is run 3 miles or 25 minutes. Whichever comes first. Challenge yourself + get fit 2"

Purely to see if I can do it. Will start tomorrow, have physio in the evening, so hopefully I don't wreck myself before I go.

Holy fuck, how do I have over 1,000 posts?
Shit damn..I'm gonna do that too.Thats a great idea.I'm in brutal shape all of a sudden.Its on.Watch out..here comes the Portarlington Pavement Pounder.

I am shit at running.The weather keeps putting me off.Must try harder.

My calf decided to explode on the second day of December. So the Marcothon thing was a no go. Getting physio and minding meself for the next while.

Pretty pissed off :(

Anyone kept up with this? I told myself I wouldn't weigh myself till I was thin but I'm at a point where there's a noticable decrease on my gut week on week so I'm kinda interested in the difference between where I am now and what I'll be at the end. I've lost 2 stone (or 4.5 from my peak weight) and at 16 stone 12 am now lighter than I was at 16 when I was nowhere near as tall as I ended up.

Revising the idea that I'd be thin at 15 stone up to 15.5 or even 16.

currently training for my first marathon (dublin) in october, using hal higdons novice training plan. i much prefer cycling, but always said i wanted to do a marathon. ive done a couple of gaelforces this year so have been running pretty much all year.

i tried the marathon before 3 years ago but had to bow out with my knees giving me grief training for it. my leg muscles always get tight and end up pulling at my knee cap. this time ive been stretching a lot and ive got a foam roller which is the business at softening out all the scar tissue in my quads from school injuries. but its f'ing torture using it.

having a race to aim for and using a training plan helps with getting out running way more than i could have imagined. ive no mp3 player so it can be an awful drag at times.

i am 30 and skinny.

I got to 5k then got shin splints then ankle problems one after another. So concentrated on the bike.
Haven't really done either in over a month and feel it.

I fell off my bike last year and fucked my back. Having ran a marathon in 3:26 weighing around 10 stone less than two years ago I am now 30 and podgy. Getting old/injured sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back