Riot in O'Connell st. (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter MrT
  • Start date
  • Replies 410
  • Views 41K
  • Watchers 17
how come i can't see any mounted police, no apparent arrests, only about 15 riot police etc etc

copsstandoff2.jpg

bloodysundaybanner.jpg

broken arm said:
were any of the thumped ra heads there?

not sure if that was directed at me, but I was there today and the vast majority of shite was nothing to do with republicans. There were scores of little fucking scumbags going mental from early on, there was no real coherent organisation so it was impossible to keep anybody in check. Republican SF who had a protest arranged for the Parnell St junction were involved in a lot of pushing and shoving with the gards but the bottles and bricks were being thrown from way behind the actual real protesters lines. Like I say there was no organisation, so no stewards etc and once these little pricks started there was only one way it was ever going to go. It just became a free for all, I've never seen so many junkies so fucking active all at once.

spiritualtramp, you mentioned tricolours and stuff, I saw at least six or seven of those being bought in Carrolls today by scummers who would on a normal day have trouble indicating correctly what country the flag belonged to. The fact some dickhead has a flag wrapped around his head is a pretty good indicator that he isn't actually involved in republicanism on any level.

Problematic said:
not sure if that was directed at me, but I was there today and the vast majority of shite was nothing to do with republicans.

it was but it was a joke - people were getting narky.

you never struck me as a car burner but i had a suspicion you were there and maybe had an actual eye-witness perspective.

broken arm said:
you never struck me as a car burner but i had a suspicion you were there and maybe had an actual eye-witness perspective.

it was fucking rediculous in there, it may have started out as a legitimate political protest but it didn't stay that way long. Fucking looting and people being robbed on the street. I seen cunts rifling through glove compartments of cars before torching them. Mental. This had nothing to do with republicanism or politics, although it will most definitely be portrayed that way. I have no love for RSF but I reckon they will take the fallout for this as they are the only ones who actually advertised a protest. Des Dalton was just on the radio saying that nobody from Republican SF was involved in the rioting and they weren't but if heads like spiritualtramp can see a celtic jersey and equate it with republicanism then the average joe is going to think the same thing when Chralie Bird tells him so.

Problematic said:
but if heads like spiritualtramp can see a celtic jersey and equate it with republicanism then the average joe is going to think the same thing when Chralie Bird tells him so.

Well when a reporter is punched in the face repeatedly in a clearly orchestrated attack and called an orange bastard I'd be inclined to believe it had something to do with republicanism.

spiritualtramp said:
Well when a reporter is punched in the face repeatedly in a clearly orchestrated attack and called an orange bastard I'd be inclined to believe it had something to do with republicanism.

Why ? Every cunt in the street was talking about orange bastards, most of them not knowing exactly what an orange bastard was. I don't know any republicans who would consider Charlie Bird an orange bastard, a west brit definitley but not an orange bastard.

that really makes no sense spiritualtramp. Really it doesn't.

What makes you think scangers have any political opinions?

Actually, forget about it. I'm stepping out of this conversation for while.

spiritualtramp said:
a clearly orchestrated attack

I know you like the aul sensationalism (i.e. 50 people stormed Store Street Garda Station ! ! !) but Charlie getting battered was hardly an "orchestrated attack". He was walking along the street, some prick noticed him and started lamping him. No big conspiracy there.

do you think the people punching Charlie Bird even know what the meaning of the word Orange Bastard is? i certainy don't,just buzz words for knackers acting like knackers.
I actually feel a little bit sorry for ya here cos yr taking the hit for all the people who are being blinkered by what really probably happened. Please, get a bit of perspective Spiritual, or go have a pint.

clonan attack said:
go have a pint

...and with that, lefty was gone. "Im hittin the saloon fellers" he said as he nearly tripped on a stray playstation controller, "I'm thirstier than a bitch hounddog suckin' pups."

Problematic said:
I know you like the aul sensationalism (i.e. 50 people stormed Store Street Garda Station ! ! !) but Charlie getting battered was hardly an "orchestrated attack". He was walking along the street, some prick noticed him and started lamping him. No big conspiracy there.

That certainly isn't how he told it.

He believed the attack was planned. Lots of journalists were attacked.

I'm not saying Charlie getting attacked or looting, petrol bombs and golf balls etc. were planned by members of RSF, just planned by people who use republicanism as an excuse for this sort of nonsense and latch onto republican stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back