Riot in O'Connell st. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter MrT
  • Start date
  • Replies 410
  • Views 41K
  • Watchers 17
I caught the tail end of a report on RTE 1 about half an hour ago - it was a bulletin.
The world's gone crazy, I had my car broken into this morning. Music gear stolen. : (

Is it a full moon?

Sky news are gonna have something on it in a minute I think

they're in Jervis Street shopping centre now but to be honest its pretty much over (for the moment)

This is bloody mental!

Was walking down past Fraisers at around 11 this morning and there were a bunch of lads in celtic jerseys with black scarves across their faces just lined up waiting for trouble!

I hadn't a notion that this was going on today... :confused:

104191890_c273ba77bf.jpg

104192110_00afef8924.jpg

104180393_2c97827f02.jpg

104186573_7c5a9a52e7.jpg

104192145_5958640c55.jpg

104179148_c07ca60e3f.jpg

Fine Gael Leader Enda Kenny has condemned in the 'strongest possible terms' the actions of 'thugs and criminals' in Dublin city centre today.

'Today's actions are those of vicious thugs and represent not only an attack on the police and property but an attack on our democracy,' he siad.

These guys were just looking for an excuse for trouble. I don't think I really agree that the orange order should have been allowed to March. I know that freedom of speech has to be respected but surely public safety should be considered?

note burberry cap in second-last pic. The irony.

//my bad, looks like AH-DEE-DIS

Sweetie said:
I don't think I really agree that the orange order should have been allowed to March.
Why the fuck not? They weren't the ones wrecking the place and attacking people.

Sweetie said:
I know that freedom of speech has to be respected but surely public safety should be considered?
The exact same argument was used against Martin Luther Kings marches.

talkinglama said:
This is bloody mental!

Was walking down past Fraisers at around 11 this morning and there were a bunch of lads in celtic jerseys with black scarves across their faces just lined up waiting for trouble!

I hadn't a notion that this was going on today... :confused:

Someone should tell those guys that supporting a Scottish club playing an English game isn't very republican.

Surely Dublin GAA jersies would have been more appropriate.

Theres been reports that charlie bird was hit with a brick and has been taken to the mater. scumbags and 50 cops are in jervis street shopping centre now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back