Restaurant Recommendations (2 Viewers)

went to les frere jacques on dame st last night, utterly amazing.

had me the confit of duck with goose fat potatoes to start, and the rack of lamb for a main, was mind blowingly good. herself had this amazing salmon starter and turbot with chorizo potatoes for her main, equally as amazing. she wasn't as gone on her flambe crepes though, as they were boozy as hell, i loved 'em though.

smashing place, always ignored it over the years, what a mistake. waiter was deadly and had us in stitches all night.

the last time i went to alexis i bitched about it here, but i went again last night and it was gorgeous. shoulder of lamb - jaysus. it was all great.

but maybe that's because the head chef of l'ecrivain was sitting a table away....

went to les frere jacques on dame st last night, utterly amazing.

had me the confit of duck with goose fat potatoes to start, and the rack of lamb for a main, was mind blowingly good. herself had this amazing salmon starter and turbot with chorizo potatoes for her main, equally as amazing. she wasn't as gone on her flambe crepes though, as they were boozy as hell, i loved 'em though.

smashing place, always ignored it over the years, what a mistake. waiter was deadly and had us in stitches all night.

My favourite restaurant in Dublin.

Cafe Brasserie 66 or whatever is is called on George's St? I know there have been horror stories about the service here but I have been there twice for late lunch/afternoon things and it has been grand. Food won't scare the horses either ... your dad will get a nice steak. And the prawns are excellent. Plenty of room for a large group as well.

hmm, last time i was in brasserie 66 my steak arrived and was stone cold. will not be returning.

We had a lovely meal in One Pico for our anniversary on Friday. I had a duck starter and then some venison and red cabbage - absolutely lovely.

According to the Times they are starting a three-course €20 lunch, which would be a nice option coming up to xmas.

Bra66 is a flippin' travesty.
Never go there.

Yeah I know .. everyone says this but .. I went there against my will ... was dragged in kicking and screaming and shouting "But everyone on Thumped says this place is crap!! We must go somewhere else!!" ... and it was grand .... nice even

Yeah I know .. everyone says this but .. I went there against my will ... was dragged in kicking and screaming and shouting "But everyone on Thumped says this place is crap!! We must go somewhere else!!" ... and it was grand .... nice even

I have found the place erratic after a good start.

However, one day when I have 6 friends, I am totally doing the suckling pig thing

Has anyone noticed that the Corner House Grill on Georges Street beside Dunnes has been repainted, has a new menu and is now called SoHo (I'm cringing). I think it was established on here before that the Corner House Grill was owned by the same people as those Brasserie 66 pricks. Anyone been to it yet? The Corner House Grill didn't last long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back