Restaurant Recommendations (2 Viewers)

Yes, considering most of the mains came with no extras and sides were €5 each, it was WAY overpriced.

Although having someone scrawl "We used to be the Cornerhouse but now we're way cooler" across the window in marker is hilariously awful

Went to Chameleon on Friday night.

Lovely place. Food & atmosphere was great. Had the seafood Rijst Tafel. Deadly. Fish cakes a highlight.

I will be asking for a traditional table & 2 chairs next time though. we were seated at one of those silly little tables where you dont know what the fuck way to be sitting. Late booking i suppose. Would have been a much more enjoyable experience at a regular table.

I will be back

Has anyone been to the Filipino restaurant in Abbey Street yet?
Hardly know a thing about Filipino cuisine so I'm looking forward to the next time I'm hungry in town!

1 star for SoHo in today's Metro restaurant review. The review also says that like the Cornerhouse it is still owned and run by the same people as Brasserie 66. I wonder why they rebranded it.

I meant to tell yiz that I went for a meal there about a fortnight ago. The mrs. and I shared a roast chicken to share thing and apple tart with custard for dessert. The chicken was pretty poor quality (I'd be amazed if it was free range which made me regret ordering it) but was cooked alright but the apple tart was only gorgeous and the custard was the real deal. Overall, I'd say the meal was pretty shit

can't be arsed reading through all this but dunne & crescenzi is good. never been to the one in town but the sandymount one is ace. and you can go for a gay little walk on the beach afterwards.
PS sydney parade dart station if you're wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back