Moving company recommendations (1 Viewer)

Squiggle

Born-again non-smoker
Supporter
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm looking for recommendations for a moving company (will need to have truck or lorry, not just a van) to move us from Dublin down the country next month. I contacted "Two men and a truck Ireland and they haven't gotten back to me.

There is a lot to move, table and chairs, two sofas, beds, about 20 bookcases and I don't know how many boxes yet but the four I've filled have made very little impact on the "fullness" of the place.

Anybody have any advice or used someone they found really good (or know who I should avoid)?

I'm looking for recommendations for a moving company (will need to have truck or lorry, not just a van) to move us from Dublin down the country next month. I contacted "Two men and a truck Ireland and they haven't gotten back to me.

There is a lot to move, table and chairs, two sofas, beds, about 20 bookcases and I don't know how many boxes yet but the four I've filled have made very little impact on the "fullness" of the place.

Anybody have any advice or used someone they found really good (or know who I should avoid)?

Highly recommended.
Tell Derek Ernie said hi

I think Squigs is well moved by now and that place looks well booked out for the next while

I was looking at options for this too. I can do most of the lifting myself so am torn between renting a large van for a few days or just getting the Go-Car van from up the lidl car park. We have a very small amount of bulky items. Mattress, couch, day-bed, kitchen table and bench and one cabinet. Everything else is small and manageable.

Will rent a storage space in Kilkenny for a month and start moving stuff up there from next week. Then when we finally get the keys the rest should be easy. Can rent a van down there for a day and get everything across. Its doing repeated up-and-backs in a single day or over a couple of days that I want to avoid.

I think Squigs is well moved by now and that place looks well booked out for the next while

I was looking at options for this too. I can do most of the lifting myself so am torn between renting a large van for a few days or just getting the Go-Car van from up the lidl car park. We have a very small amount of bulky items. Mattress, couch, day-bed, kitchen table and bench and one cabinet. Everything else is small and manageable.

Will rent a storage space in Kilkenny for a month and start moving stuff up there from next week. Then when we finally get the keys the rest should be easy. Can rent a van down there for a day and get everything across. Its doing repeated up-and-backs in a single day or over a couple of days that I want to avoid.

That’s what we did for big move - rented storage container a few weeks prior and then a fucking monster van for a few days and did 2 or 3 massive journeys

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back