Recommend me bands similar to... (1 Viewer)

Umm.. looking for stuff like Big Black and Flipper. Something noisey!

Butthole Surfers as Cormy said. Did you get the AmRep comps Edser posted in the download thread? They'd be a good start also most of the recommendations I got in some other thread where you suggested Big Black would be good too. Black Eyes would be a bit more off beat but similarish I suppose.

Anyone wanna do a Bad Brains style band (bar the reggae)?

Butthole Surfers as Cormy said. Did you get the AmRep comps Edser posted in the download thread? They'd be a good start also most of the recommendations I got in some other thread where you suggested Big Black would be good too. Black Eyes would be a bit more off beat but similarish I suppose.

Anyone wanna do a Bad Brains style band (bar the reggae)?

Ye got to keep the Reggae in, It's part of the soul!

Cool...I get eh...one of their albums the last day...still have to listen to it properly. First song was good though.

Pm me your address and I'll send you their discography (on mp3). You really have to be listening to them. Have you got any helmet or Harvey Milk?

Where Tophi not influenced a bit by Flipper? That could just be me though, as I've only seen them once and the few bits from that Gout thread a while ago.

Like Big Black & Flipper...hmmm...do you mean basically twisted and fucked sounding? Butthole Surfers, perhaps?

Yup, something that makes me want to drill a hole through my head with lyrics that make me want to either a) kill myself or b) kill some one else.:)

Been meaning to get some Butthole Surfers for ages. Cheers killy kill, moose, Mr. Grimes and everyone else for recomendations. I'll send ya a PM now moose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back