Rally for the 'Preservance of Ireland' (formerly: stormfront idiots and chickens) (3 Viewers)

Re: Our aims

Originally posted by scathach

14. To conclude,we are aiming for an economically strong country with a unified people who whilst being aware and proud of their culture and race,have full respect for people of different ethnicitiies and backgrounds as long as they are working to better their economy and not looking to emigrate to countries where a strong economy already exists.

Your "manifesto" seems to have some ordinary sentiments that are shared by many people of differing political leanings. But that hardly defines your manifesto from others.

This point would and it's relevancy to humanity is meagre. The idea that there can somehow be a mutually exclusive mosaic of cultures harks back to days of primitive scientific research.

Cultures and peoples have been interacting with eachother since the beginning of the human race. Peoples of different creeds and colours have mixed with eachother.
It's interesting your reference to the Celts. The Celts are not the first inhabitants from this island. Indeed, they are immigrants. They originated from northern India and spread throughout the middle east and Europe.
It's not something that you can eradicate. That's Utopian nonsense and is detrimental to society as a whole.

Originally posted by Ragnarok
anyway back to reality. look i came here to talk about a rally for the true irish. we could talk about race all day and i haven't the time. i am driven by love of my people, not hatred of others. .. if you say anything displeasing to them they will shout 'racist'.

the rally is for those interested in preserving the irish culture and land. i don't see that as controversial. you people are race traitors and traitors to the nation.[/B]

If you're going to try to change tack when you're (very obviously) having a hard time making sense then don't start what you can't finish. Who started talking about race?
Read your own posts, I know it's a pain in the arse but it's already pretty hard to follow you.

These theories are akin to Joshua Reynolds theories on beauty and aesthetics or Samuel Johnson's theories on literature. These methods of somehow classifying people are centuries out of date. They've been proven to be wrong by several academics over the past number of years.

If you want proof of the barbarity of white men, we should point you in the direction of Hiroshima, the Dresden Bombings, the Holocaust. Indeed, you may say that the Holocaust was a hoax, but it was the British who invented the concentration camp model during the Boar War. Your heroes, Eamon De Valera and Michael Collins, spent some time in one in Wales after the 1916 Rising.

Or perhaps you could read Michel Foucault's Discipline and Punish and the infamous re-telling of the public execution in France in the first chapter. Perhaps that will show you that "white men" are and always have been extremely violent.

And on the point of homosexuality. Historically, the dominant white race, which Hitler and Mussolini wanted their peoples to emulate, were the Greeks and Romans. It is well known that homosexuality was part-and-parcel of every day life in those cultures. This isn't a "gay conspiracy"... it's documented in the artwork of the time. It's also well known that great Renaissance artists such as Michelangelo, Leonardo and Caravaggio had homosexual leanings. It didn't affect them, or others, and their legacy is profoundly more important to humanity than people such as Eugene Terreblanche or coloured-shirt movements in Europe during the 1930s.

And you are seriously trying to convince us that a 500 pound white person who spends all day watching television and eating is more intelligent than say Nelson Mandela or Kofi Annan.

I would suggest you get Dr. Mullman to measure your skulls. You'll be somewhat disappointed by the results.

Originally posted by scathach
.i prefer to post at Pantheon Europa as it deals more with physical anthropology and the supposed ''superiority/inferiority'' of races,so thats where i, ''scathach'' can be found.
if anyone has any interesting questions ill do my best to answer them asap.

What's the Pantheon web address? Where can I find your posts? A direct link please.

me, a semi semi-literate Belgian and you, a black aids ridden homosexual, it would never last! you just want my body, thats all! go find yourself a pretty little morticians daughter. remember if the monkey dances at dawn he will expect bananas at dusk!

What's so great about Irish people that makes them worth preserving? I fucking hate the lot of us. Pack of fucking wasters. I come from a pretty shitty area of Dublin, and I can tell you now that even without the help of immigrants or non-whites, we've been doing a pretty good job of wrecking the country ourselves. So yeah - fuck us.

Ironically, the drug problem in my area has actually gotten a little better in the past 10 years or so.. remarkably coinciding with the sudden influx of immigrants. Also ironic is your whining of our culture being lost in a multi-cultural era, whist also bragging about "survival of the fittest".

And hey - aren't we a country with one of the worst records for emmigration in the world? Wouldn't that be a little.. I dunno.. dumb? Arrogant? To close the door on people who choose to come to our country? I dunno, I've always been cursed with an overabundance of gratitude.

Seriously, all this rhetoric about "we do this out of love" is way more transparent than your BNP cousins. Now THOSE guys know how to disguise hatred.

you seem to be dumb and arrogant. you are definately a race traitor. it's people like you that are not worth saving. those that are worthy shall be saved.

Originally posted by Knacker
These theories are akin to Joshua Reynolds theories on beauty and aesthetics or Samuel Johnson's theories on literature. These methods of somehow classifying people are centuries out of date. They've been proven to be wrong by several academics over the past number of years.

I'm well impressed, Knacker - where do you learn all this stuff?
While I'm here: Down with the stinky racists, I say.

you seem to be dumb and arrogant. you are definately a race traitor. it's people like you that are not worth saving. those that are worthy shall be saved.

Mentally I picture you stroking a crystal ball with really long fingernails while saying that except the crystal ball is a punctured football and the fingernails are from a joke shop.

You and your mate Scrotum are without doubt the silliest human beings I have encountered this year. Controversial this. Phrenology* that. White Irish bread for the White Irish Bred. Blah blah blah blah. So very very boring.

Why do I read it? Because I am an idiot.

*Raggo & Scatho:"We never mentioned Phrenology"
Vinnie:"So what?"

Originally posted by redfever
Right as i am the one who started this :cool: i shall say that i have seen the arguments on both sides and it seems that the right wingers or whatever you are, have a better grip on reality then the man in the dipper, and his lot.

I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM SAYING THIS !!!!! :(

BUT COME ON READ THE POSTS IT IS OBVIOUS :( :( :( :( :eek:

Do you think this is what they mean by "infiltrate their boards" then, Mythos? - IF THAT IS YOUR REAL NAME!

zzzzzzzz

i being a mystical caucisoid am a fine connoisseur of crystal balls! and you are a testicle merchant who sails the seven seas in search of ventriloquist dwarves to fondle in the darkness but only under the watchful eye of the one you call 'grandaddy wizaaaad'. deny this and you suffer the same fate as the 'gonk'.
ah sure i have had my say here, i might as well have a laugh now. :D

ha, i really doubt that redfever is mythos! i'll be interested in his reply though.

Oh such cunning and guile - I'm out of my depth here.

No, really.

so we now have ragnarok avoiding the arguments he started because he's realised he's in over his head, and then scathach coming in with a load of 200-year-old discredited anthropology. jesus, things have improved.

still no clear answers to:

which period of irish history should be preserved? and why? if possible, not just a personal preference of "i like the celts".

what is the internally consistent argument that leads to the conclusion about "irish culture" and how it is being "swamped"? (for example, how does this square with your stuff about "survival of the fittest"? surely, by this logic, if they are "swamping" us, then they have the greater right to survive. surely that follows, logically?

cog notes - some examples of internally consistent arguments:

einstein's general theory of relativity. time & space = same thing.

marx: two opposing forces, bourgeoise and proletariat. accounts for all of history.

freud: oedipus complex. explains all neurosis and alienation.

you can quibble about the details and the (accepted) variables, but at least they make sense after you define terms.

ah sure i have had my say here, i might as well have a laugh now. :D

I refer to my first post on this thread - specificially, the part where i said "engage in debate".

ah you need to relax pete, take a load off guy!
silo, it doesnt have to be a particular period, get over it! preserve ireland for the true irish! because we will end up like a multicultural cesspool like britain and holland.
survival of the fittest. our government and europe are betraying us and importing the foreigners. we shall emerge triumphant. if it weren't for plastic democratic laws we wouldn't even be having this discussion. there would be no doubt as to who is the fittest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back