Rally for the 'Preservance of Ireland' (formerly: stormfront idiots and chickens) (1 Viewer)

the egyptians were a great people. they weren't black. the mayans and aztecs were great but they didn't hold up too well to the spainards. i respect empires. i have read a bit about the mongolians, the hun, and other "non-white" empires.
go on ban me if you like! i do not care! taking peoples rights to free speech drives them underground. as i said i am driven by love for my people. but hatred towards me is fuel.
i came here to defend the rally i *SUGGESTED*. i may have extreme views but i am a person and not people! i do not represent any group! the rally i *SUGGESTED* would not reflect my views as i am not organising it!!! the rally was intended to make people aware that we are losing control of this country to foreigners and the EU. do you fucking understand yet? (1st time i have resorted to foul language).
i am not here to answer questions on blacks or which is my favourite cultural era!?

Many Egyptian Pharaohs were depicted as being black. Physical Anthropology would also tell you that many Egyptians were black as well.

Ireland has benefitted immeasurably from engaging with other cultures. And it's done our own culture a world of good. I don't see how our way of life is being affected.
Afterall, the Dublin-Kildare match last year was the biggest sporting event in Europe on that weekend. I just went to a Seanós session on Friday (in Dublin!) and the place was full (indeed, there was a "black" man there too!). The Irish traditional music scene is incredibly healthy with numerous festivals happening around the country every year. Irish literature has consistently held it's own, with Seamus Heaney currently holding a chair in the literature department in Harvard (having previously held it in Oxford) and is also a Nobel Laureate. Other authors such as Pat McCabe or Brian Friel have a distinctly Irish style which holds it's own in the literary cannon. TG4 is attracted more and more viewers. Irish schools such as Coláiste Eoin are among the best in the land, with strong communities of Irish speakers coming from them.

There's no point in being isolationist. Your cultural identity is stronger when you are in the company of people from different backgrounds. How many of us have spoken Irish to foreigners when on holiday, but never speak a word of it at home....

Originally posted by scathach
the germany of his time was economically strong and prosperous which refutes your argument that a WN country could not function.

Nearly forgot this.

The WN Germany under Hitler lost the Western Front of the Second World War to multi-cultural societies such as Britain and America. And, I bet you'll love this, they lost the Eastern Front to a bunch of reds...
The Confederate South, who supported slavery and racial segregation, lost the American Civil War to the Federalist North who opposed it.

So, even on your own arguments of the survival of the fittest, a country who is segregationist loses out.

Actually, WN Germany were kind of forced into a war due to their policies. It was inevitable, as their economy would have collapsed if they had continued their 'isolationist' policy for much longer. That's why they had to go dipping into Eastern Europe, for resources and what not.

Although, while America and Britain were indeed multicultural societies, they weren't exactly treating the non-whites with basic rights etc. Remember America in the sixties? And Britain's campaign against the mao-mao in Kenya? According to James Baldwin, the American's treated the German prisoners of war better than they did their 'negro' fellow soldiers. depressing stuff.

General thought regarding the ethnic make up of Egyptians suggests that they were a predominantly black race. Any 'lighter' skinned people would have been those who came in from the mesopotamian area and so on. But it's not relevant anyway, as they were far from being a 'white' race.

Originally posted by vertrauen
Actually, WN Germany were kind of forced into a war due to their policies. It was inevitable, as their economy would have collapsed if they had continued their 'isolationist' policy for much longer. That's why they had to go dipping into Eastern Europe, for resources and what not.

Although, while America and Britain were indeed multicultural societies, they weren't exactly treating the non-whites with basic rights etc. Remember America in the sixties? And Britain's campaign against the mao-mao in Kenya? According to James Baldwin, the American's treated the German prisoners of war better than they did their 'negro' fellow soldiers. depressing stuff.

General thought regarding the ethnic make up of Egyptians suggests that they were a predominantly black race. Any 'lighter' skinned people would have been those who came in from the mesopotamian area and so on. But it's not relevant anyway, as they were far from being a 'white' race.

big deal. humans are humans can't you see that.?

Originally posted by Ragnarok

George Washington Carver doesn't sound like an african name.

One of the reasons so many African Americans have very non-African sounding names is that a lot of slaves, who didn't come from a culture with surnames, took the surname of their former masters after they were freed. As I found out when I worked with a black guy with the same surname as me in New York.

I'm very confused now, if racial mixing is so wrong, then why are you arguing that mixed-race black people are more intelligent than "pure Africans"?

I've lived in 2 multicultural cities, London and New York, and my personal experience of crime has been that Dublin is worse than both of them.

I'm really looking forward to the music, literature, art and films that the children of the current influx of immigrants into Ireland are going to produce. And, to link to another thread, if there's enough interbreeding we'll be a damn sight better looking as well. Roll on mulitcultural coffee-coloured Ireland.

Originally posted by Lolo
I'm very confused now, if racial mixing is so wrong, then why are you arguing that mixed-race black people are more intelligent than "pure Africans"?

also, the idea of racial mixing goes against the very nature of human reproduction. the reason why we reproduce with other people over asexual reproduction, for example, is to increase the gene pool, so that defects etc have a slightly less chance of repeating over and over again. so surely, sticking within one's culture is not a very clever thing to do?

a few times the point came up that other non white races invented great stuff, i never denied that. i never said the white race invented everything. i do believe race mixing is wrong. the black africans (not mixed) have done nothing for no one. nearly all blacks with any kind of power are mixed race.
some fool said "What have you ever invented?". did i say we are all inventors? what a stupid question you asked.

Originally posted by Ragnarok
a few times the point came up that other non white races invented great stuff, i never denied that. i never said the white race invented everything. i do believe race mixing is wrong. the black africans (not mixed) have done nothing for no one. nearly all blacks with any kind of power are mixed race.
some fool said "What have you ever invented?". did i say we are all inventors? what a stupid question you asked.

Actually, it was some fool asking "what have other races done for our world? what has any african invented?" that got you here. Oh wait - that was you.

Please do try to be consistent. The mental deficiencies are supposed to come after the inbreeding....

Which reminds me... I seem to remember asking you what any Irish person had ever invented - feel like answering that one? Remember - the same criteria you laid down apply!

JULIAN HERE WITH THE LATEST ON CORRIE....

OK, guys, sorry for giving you a hard time early on, but you were gaggin for a slaggin...

Been reading this one for days, and I checked out a few of the stormfront pages, and just read through them, and as it is a public forum, and if people from thumped read it then its not spying, its just reading. Anyone who I havent talked to before, I'll warn you that I really dont care about grammer and spellin, so dont waste time telling me I'm thick cos I use phonetix.
If this was a debate concerning the hypothetical segregation of the entire world it would be interesting, but you really have to tread carefully when it involves really-real people. I mean realistically - you cant change jack shit without force, so suggesting such a large upheaval of society is essentially suggesting race war.

No personal offence to the "racist types", but your argument really doesnt stand up to much analisis in the real world. I think you've been lulled into a false sense of righteousness by spending too much time with a small minority like minded folk i.e. SF. Really, I suggest that rather than constantly debating the issue, why dont you step back from it a bit and look at the big picture? Do you remeber being six years old and watching sesame street and not giving a fuck that a black guy was talking to a white guy? Did you know if big birds voice was a black guy or white guy? (in hindsight, probably gay...) People attach themselves to Ideals like yours just as easily as they can become devoutly religious, or a drug addicts, but nobody is born naturally hating anything other then hunger, and later on, lack of sexual intercourse...

I rermeber slagging off my boss for eating too much chocolate only for a guy beside me to point out that I was smoking a ciggarette. This is essentially the same position you are in by posting here, where as much as you would like to point out somone elses shortcomings, you get a bit in the ass because you are finally in a place where somone can see your own. think about this like, em ,seriously or something, rather then breeding a hotbed of hatred in your own mind on an impossible ideal.

I'm going to be presumptuous here and say that you have been met with similar arguments as have those that have transpired above on other message boards. The reason for this is that not everybody wants the same thing as your’e movement does. Dont bother telling me "I'm not part of a movement" because the minute you publically defend those beliefs you have assigned yourself to be a part of the same movement that has born violent racist groups, and promoted hatred. You have essentially accepted that it is your duty to speak on behalf of the groups that most white people are ashamed to be associated with.

this is getting really long winded, and I suspect that none of the folks from your movement will reply directly, (please reply to everything I have mentioned, dont just pick and chose themes that suit the movement) but having spent a few days exploring the subculture you are using as a medium for expression, I got a bit scared. Have you explored beyond SF Ireland? the people in england hate the Irish, some of the americans are just plain scary. This is in NO WAY in keeping that is held within the beliefs of the Irish majority, or the white majority.

Do something that satisfies a real moral centre, dis-associate yourself with this racist minority before you are swallowed by a fear of the confused peers who run these operations. Why not search out a regressed/reformed race-hater and ask them what stopped them chasing all that segregation bullshit.

please please have your rally, post details, we'll all come along.

seriously the only reply to this shit is a good kicking

Originally posted by wageslave
seriously the only reply to this shit is a good kicking

Seriously - it's not.
The only reply to this shit is to demonstrate to people that they are wrong in such a way as they'll understand that their views are as daft as they are offensive, and as a result change them.
You can't change people's minds by force. Turn it into a question of who's toughest and everyone loses

details of rally?

yes can someone please post the info from the very first post up here about a planned rally. the software in this place has stormfront.org banned as a site you can visit.

i reckon you should go ahead and have your rally. it would be interesting to see how many people show up considering people against immigration in this country (e.g. ICP) say they have lots of support.

and i'll bring some people with me too for the fun. we'll see what happens if/when you have a rally. lets see you walk down parnell street.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back