Rally for the 'Preservance of Ireland' (formerly: stormfront idiots and chickens) (1 Viewer)

redfever

Website
Visit site
stormfront idiots and chickens

those idiots at stormfront are at it again,

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/threadid69123.php

they are holding a rally,

they couldnt organise themselves out of a paper bag,

its like organising a bunch of stupid chickens (no offence to the chickens)

skinhead parade lol lol lol,

i will believe it when i see it,
and when i see it i shall bring water baloons he he he !!

and here is something even more funny, they have closed the thread on stormfront. hahahahahah their own people dont even like the idea.
lol
lol

tut tut tut....
the rally is for those interested in preserving the irish culture and land. i don't see that as controversial. you people are race traitors and traitors to the nation. i am not here to argue or start trouble. i would have disguised myself if i wished to do so. i am here to try and understand why people want to wreck our nation.

"i am here to try and understand why people want to wreck our nation."

"Our nation" - what does this mean? What is this "nation" made up of?
When you say "wreck" what does that mean? To be clear, what parts of "our nation" are being wrecked? Who is wrecking them? What "race" is being betrayed? By who? Is "nation" and "race" the same thing?

Tip - if you're not out to get people worked up and pissed off, calling them "race traitors" may not be a good first post. So are you really ready to explain, in detail, logically, without resorting to tiresome sloganeering, your ideas, or is this going to be a repeat of the thread from a few months back?

i fail to see why anyone should have a problem with us organising a peaceful rally for all our people-for afterall we all want to preserve our land,culture and wellbeing.

as for skinheads-concerned citizens cannot constitute the mental image of stupid punks out for violence and filled with hate.
hate does not enter the equation for us-wanting to preserve our culture,unify our people and strengthen our country would be more on par with love and decency would it not? :rolleyes:

people staged an anti-war rally because they were concerned with what was happening and we are merely going to use our rights and do the same.
afterall,this IS a democracy.
for most people's apparent stance on the left they lean to more of a dictatorship when they wish to disallow one section of the population's beliefs because they disagree with them.

and as for UTV's intelligent comments-i have not seen anyone throwing a ''hissy-fit'' but then again,feeling passionately about something may be a mystery to you :eek:

Our aims

I wasn't here a few months ago so i can only speak for us today and hope that a frank,polite and open discussion can ensue today and in the future.

For the moment i shall try to give a brief synopsis of what our aims are and hope that people can be open minded and read them properly.

1. We wish to place firm emphasis on Irish culture and history in education so that our children can grow up with strong knowledge of who they are and what their heritage consists of.

2. We aim to teach about the achievements of the White race while teaching respect for other races.

3. We wish to slow and eventually stop immigration from non European stock as we feel it is neither conducive to our country or to immigrants coming here.
We feel immigrants coming here from under-developed countries are being exploited and used as merely ''cheap labour'' and we feel it would be more beneficial to both sides if a larger sum of aid was paid to underdeveloped countries as it would stop immigration and help allow for growth in poorer countries.

4. We aim to bring in harsher punishments for all crime,with a view to stamping out all crime from petty theft to murder by handing out far harsher sentences.

5. We aim for the unity of our people especially that of man and woman and believe strongly in the equality of both genders.

6. We intend to focus on the health care system in Ireland and believe the same,high standard of care should be available for everyone regardless of wage.

7. We aim to provide our children with strong role models such as the great men and women of Ireland's past i.e Michael Collins.

8. We feel it is in our country's best interests to remain firmly neutral.

9. We think it is important that the Geneva convention be looked at again with open minds as our country and the world have changed so much since 1951.

10. We believe it is important that our people have a good knowledge of politics as this will benefit everyone in daily life.

11. We do not condone the spread of radical forms of government e.g Communism

12 We believe church and state should be kept seperate,and no church shall influence the state.

13. We will be working for the success of the people as a whole,not of the party.

14. To conclude,we are aiming for an economically strong country with a unified people who whilst being aware and proud of their culture and race,have full respect for people of different ethnicitiies and backgrounds as long as they are working to better their economy and not looking to emigrate to countries where a strong economy already exists.

In advance,Mythos and I would like to thank you for reading and we would all including Ragnorak welcome intelligent discussion.

OK i have to agree to a point, but you must realise that a lot of your type in america and maybe here are just thugs wanting to hate something.

but my chickens remark still stands i have never heard of any public gatherings so how will the public know,

I dont see much unity

hi there, stormfront guys

let me just begin by saying that I think you're pretty fucked up.

now that we've got that out of the way, i'll just reiterate what i said back when david noone was posting here - engage in debate over your beliefs = fine. spout racist bullshit = banned

grand

if anyone wants me to change the title of this thread let me know

grand. i'm off to bed

night all!

i dont know david noone or what he said while here.
also im female.
im not fucked up.
i made perfectly rational posts if that makes me worthy of banning i will again question whether you're all bigger dictators then we supposedly are :rolleyes:

im more than happy to engage in intelligent conversation-look at my last 2 posts its what i have asked for.
also my last post setting out our aims could not have been more polite,rational or further from racist.

red-skinheads are practically non existent nowadays,today we simply have concerned,intelligent citizens all over europe and america hoping to unify their people and country.
as for unity-there is great unity between us :)

anyway,im tired.no doubt we'll get back to this tomorrow or during the week.

as pete said you are fucked up.

basically why should we teach our children about the achievements of the white race etc ... ? can we not just teach them all about the achievements of people of the world in a non racial specific manner .the white race has a lot of more to be embarrassed about than it does to proud of from what i can see.

and all this talk about higher punishments is stupid as well.why higher the punishment for pety theft ? what if a single "white" mother needs to steal a loaf of bread to feed her "white" baby ? what do you suppose the punishment for that should be ?

im sure i havent putting my thoughts down on this in a manner that wont be mocked by you but its hard to do when your angry and you idiots make me really angry.because at the end of the day i (and almost everyone i know ) will regard you as little more than morons.you are only going to breed hatred.

NO BORDERS , NO BOUNDRIES.
ian

Originally posted by scathach
i dont know david noone or what he said while here.
also im female.
im not fucked up.
i made perfectly rational posts if that makes me worthy of banning i will again question whether you're all bigger dictators then we supposedly are :rolleyes:

As i believe you well know, david noone = brian wallace (Irish Examiner covergirl) = 'wal' on stormfront = 'faurisson' when he posted here back in january / february.

I suggest you get over your persecution complex and go back and read what I said.

To clarify here's what I said about brian / wal / david / faurisson posting here back then:
At one point I was about this much away from banning him for not responding to any of the points put to him - I don't pay money so that people can come on here and spout that kind of shite. If they're prepared to engage in something approximating debate, then fine. Otherwise they can fuck off back to Stormfront and talk to themselves there.

Just so everyone is clear about the Stormfront method for handling disagreements with the moderator, this was the response from their moderater to people complaining about the closing of a thread:
My job as mod is to moderate. I closed the thread, right or wrong, agree or disagree.

i would like the title of the thread changed to something less offensive please. i apologise for my first post, for the accusation i made but i was quite outraged at the time.
you have a lot of questions steve albino. i thank you for putting them across in a nice manner. pete i'd appreciate it if you could use more pleasant language.
our nation is ireland, we are the irish race who is white. the government is wrecking our nation by allowing this flood of immigrants into our country. the immigrants are wrecking our country by causing so much crime and fraud. irish white people also scam the system. the nigerians in particular are generally an ignorant lot. they want everything and cannot take no for an answer. to be prejudiced is to pre judge something. i have judged these people on my experience and judged correctly. immigrants have wrecked britain and france. in a few years the next generation or the one after that of immigrants will be causing more crime than the whites who are the majority. just look at history to see what happens to multicultural nations.
you may call me racist and whatever but i am driven by love not hate, love my country and it's people and i won't stand for anything or anybody who is a threat to it's people or culture.
we are not on this forum to sprout hate. i hope you can let us have our say and respect it.
can anyone tell me what good can come out of bringing immigrants from poor countries into our nation? sensible answers please.
"basically why should we teach our children about the achievements of the white race etc ... ? can we not just teach them all about the achievements of people of the world in a non racial specific manner." what have other races done for our world? what has any african invented? it is survival of the fittest.
we are not equal with balcks. that is riduculous. thay have differant skin and skull thickness, differant teeth and so on. the white race is more intelligent than the blacks and i am talking about pure blacks, not mixed's. they are physically superior to us therfore not equal.
have i said anything hateful or any "racist bullshit"? i have stated facts and i know they displease you and are hard to accept.
and redfever we will prove you wrong.

I wasn't here a few months ago so i can only speak for us today and hope that a frank,polite and open discussion can ensue today and in the future...

In advance,Mythos and I would like to thank you for reading and we would all including Ragnorak welcome intelligent discussion.

Very polite indeed. Again, in the interests of clarity here are a selection of comments made by Mythos on the Stormfront board :

Does anyone else have a problem with having to be civil with non-whites when in institutions such as schools or work. I am afraid at times that i might be thrown out of school like one of my friends
for my racial views.

I was flicking about one day on the TV on a half day of school and i came across Sky ones day time filth shows, normaly i ignore them but i saw this nigger in a cowboy hat waving the confederate flag. I laughed and watched as he said he hated negroes and he wanted to be white and he see's why Nazi's hate them etc. It was great, he talked about how every negro breaks the law and how white man is more superior etc.
He then bad mouthed all the Wiggers and Negroes in the crowed

We had once an Iuma.com site but faggots infested our comments page which we could not delete, so we shut the site down.

Their is this guy in my school, he is muslim, he approached me one day to ask me if i was a NAZI well i replied well i suppose you could call me that. I believe that Race mixing is wrong and mixing cultures that are evident in all races is wrong. He said, but i hat JEWS and NIGGERS (he actually said NIGGERS). I said well we can agree on those terms but dont to offended if i dont want to ix with you apart from when we are discussing our common grounds.

As for scathach nobody has posted under that name on Stormfront Ireland, so Scathach, in the interests of openess what name have you been using on Stormfront?

Originally posted by steve albino
As for scathach nobody has posted under that name on Stormfront Ireland, so Scathach, in the interests of openess what name have you been using on Stormfront?

At a guess I'd say WarMaiden.

Originally posted by Ragnarok
pete i'd appreciate it if you could use more pleasant language.

you mean like this?
ragnarok_ie 04-26-2003 01:12 AM

homosexuality may seem to be a sexual preferance. it is just as wrong as paedophilia or rape. man is meant to be with woman. the only differance between faggots and kiddie fiddlers and rapists is that faggots consent to the unatural disgusting sexual acts where as the child or rape victim doesn't. i believe that homosexuals should be put in the same catagory as rapists and paedos. lesbainism is wrong too! some may like to watch two lovely ladies touching each other up but the reality is the majority of dykes are butch ugly excuses for females. i do not believe in a god. sceince is my religion. sceince says homosexuality is wrong.
does ireland have a gay parade? i hope not!!

(From http://www.stormfront.org/forum/threadid66078.php)

Well I'll just have to do my best.

edit: Oh boy! How could i miss this one!

ragnarok_ie 05-12-2003 05:39 PM
HEIL HITLER!
(from http://www.stormfront.org/forum/threadid67957.php)

Nothing like a hearty, pleasant greeting among friends, eh?

Originally posted by pete
At a guess I'd say WarMaiden.

Yeah, me too, but let's see what she has to say. Man, this can be fucking tiresome. I just waded through the last year of Stormfront Ireland posts, I don't even know where to start...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back