Rally for the 'Preservance of Ireland' (formerly: stormfront idiots and chickens) (2 Viewers)

potlach, true, i never spoke against arabs or others, i have been talking about black africans. bugerbarbaby you have to resort to cheap insults. carry on for i do not care!

no they do not pete. i suggested it, that doesnt mean that i am running it. i didn't suggest a nazi gay bashing rally like you may want to believe.

Originally posted by Ragnarok
bugerbarbaby you have to resort to cheap insults. carry on for i do not care!

Yeah, you're dead right. Sorry about that. I got wasted last night, I'm not really in the form for an argument today. But I'm enjoying watching Pete and Silo go. It's like watching someone shooting fish in a barrel.
In conclusion, G'wan the boys!
I remain sir, your humble and obedient servant,
BBB

potlach, true, i never spoke against arabs or others, i have been talking about black africans.

Blah blah. Blacks/Jews/Arabs - they're 'non-white' aren't they? You included them in your tirades the second you used the term 'non-white'.

no they do not pete. i suggested it, that doesnt mean that i am running it. i didn't suggest a nazi gay bashing rally like you may want to believe.

Well then what did you mean by "people" when you said:
i suggest that a rally be staged. a rally for all those interested in preserving our culture and people. simple as that.

What is it you want to "preserve" about irish people?

i have a respect for all races in their own countries. i don't think they should mix. they are non white but what's your point?

and 'BBB' that's great coming from a man in a diper.

i want to preserve what little we have. white ireland. i want to destroy crime. we have had it hard and now ireland is ruled by herself and we don't foreign invaders ruining everything. we are not ready. surely you can see that we are not capable of taking on so many poor people. the money can be better spent. hang bertie!

i respect your questions silo. firstly i am anti chistian and anti other religions. jesus was a jew. i do like paganism but not a believer and that is a personal preferance. why the celts? that was my prefernce just the same as you might have your favourite era. we haven't got a lot of culture as it is, our culture seems to be alcohol. yes nations like ours were formed through invasions. my surname is a norman surname. these were all white invaders. vikings, celts, normans, etc. yes cultures have clashed in old ireland but i must keep refering to modern culture clashes in holland and britain. as a man of heritige such as yourself, do you want a multicutural ireland?
look, my views on here have nothing to do with the suggested rally. i am extreme but that is me. i cannot answer all your questions as they are personal views, not views of any movement or union.

most of what you say above contradicts what you were saying in the original post i replied to.

just to give one example, why mention christianity in the first place if you then say "i am anti christian"?

surely you're either proposing an internally inconsistent argument, or else you're just using the politician's rhetorical trick of suggesting that you're standing for something socially accepted ("christianity") when you're not.

you think we should concentrate on the celts because they're your favourite ethnic group? how is this an argument in the first place? surely it's just a preference? i could just as logically say that all kids should learn about cheese, or learn maths through latin, or learn about history through dancing.

"these were all white invaders". surely you can see the ridiculousness of this. if somebody tried to shoot you, would you check what colour their skin was, or their hair, or their eyes, before trying to defend yourself?

"as a man of heritage": please don't try to butter people up. it generally annoys them.

do i "want a multicultural ireland"? surely that implies that we don't already have a multicultural ireland. travellers. anglo-irish. norman. celtic. protestant. catholic. jewish. mixtures of all of these. perhaps a more relevant question (and one that you should have an answer to, if you are to be consistent) is this: what is culture? and, allied to that: how is it defined? what makes it worthy?

you say you're extreme. i'm sure some of the things most people believe would be regarded as extreme. i have "extreme" views, but i try to be consistent.

i'm curious about what your true motivations are, because it would appear (and this is just my impression) that a lot of your arguments are attempts at disguising your true opinions, rather than explaining them. you are arguing from your convictions to your evidence rather than the other way around, and ignoring all the inconsistencies that go along with this.

Ragnarok: could you please tell me, in clear, concrete terms, why the mixing of races, genetically, is a bad thing?

I don't want any cultural explanations. I don't even want you to refer to Ireland. Just stick to the racial/genetic issue.

i want to preserve what little we have. white ireland. i want to destroy crime. we have had it hard and now ireland is ruled by herself and we don't foreign invaders ruining everything. we are not ready. surely you can see that we are not capable of taking on so many poor people. the money can be better spent. hang bertie!

Serious question: How old are you?

i have a respect for all races in their own countries. i don't think they should mix. they are non white but what's your point?

and 'BBB' that's great coming from a man in a diper.

Ha ha, deadly!
:)
Yeah, anyway. Do you not see that the rules you have outlined for your beliefs are arbitrary? You have said as much yourself. And that they could be applied to YOUR Norman ass at any point with equal validity? And that YOU could find yourself on the receiving end of a similar torrent of ill-informed silliness to that which you are subjecting us now? What is the point? Look at Silo's questions and answer them properly or else fuck off. If you are here to convince anybody you can't pussy-foot around spouting the easy to remember bits of your ridiculous literature when somebody articulate challenges you, completely failing to answer the charges put to you.

And it might help if you gave up that laughable syntax. Especially if you intend to go into politics.

i do not hand out personal information.
race mixing (whites and non whires) is bad, maybe you want our country to be like england or holland. crime is rampant, drugs everywhere, and so on. we already suffer from this and we haven't experienced the full force of the foreigners yet. this country is in a bad state at the moment and can only get worse. genetically it destroys your race, you neither this nor that. you belong to no race.
"surely you're either proposing an internally inconsistent argument, or else you're just using the politician's rhetorical trick of suggesting that you're standing for something socially accepted ("christianity") when you're not." yes that was a bit of a politicians trick.
"you think we should concentrate on the celts because they're your favourite ethnic group? how is this an argument in the first place? surely it's just a preference? i could just as logically say that all kids should learn about cheese, or learn maths through latin, or learn about history through dancing." i have stated before that this is just a preference! i like the celts, get over it! i do not think everyone should be interested in what i am interested in.
""these were all white invaders". surely you can see the ridiculousness of this. if somebody tried to shoot you, would you check what colour their skin was, or their hair, or their eyes, before trying to defend yourself?" my point was that i haven't a problem with white races mixing.
yes, we have a multicultural ireland but it isn't doing us much harm at the moment. i don't like jews, there are 2000 or so of them but they work, don't cause crime and do not scam the system. as i said there are many irish people that do this also. but we are importing more of this carry on. it will cripple us.
culture to me is your race, history, traditions and way of life. i use the word in a differant sense also. i sometimes use it in the same sense as 'race'.

Right as i am the one who started this :cool: i shall say that i have seen the arguments on both sides and it seems that the right wingers or whatever you are, have a better grip on reality then the man in the dipper, and his lot.

I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM SAYING THIS !!!!! :(

BUT COME ON READ THE POSTS IT IS OBVIOUS :( :( :( :( :eek:

Right as i am the one who started this :cool: i shall say that i have seen the arguments on both sides and it seems that the right wingers or whatever you are, have a better grip on reality then the man in the dipper, and his lot.

BUT COME ON READ THE POSTS IT IS OBVIOUS :eek:

Originally posted by redfever

BUT COME ON READ THE POSTS IT IS OBVIOUS :eek:

The word is diaper Ragnarok.

redfever, a turncoat? i have been ignoring you because of your initial post. thank you for understanding us but i still don't want to talk to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back