Question for the gals of thumped (2 Viewers)

yeah thats the one, on lower liffey street. i'd get lots of food supplies in m&s before headin in cos if you want a colour expect to be there for a while...

Reviving this thread. I need help/advice.

I'm wearing an amazing late 20's early 30's bias cut gown to an event next month. I need hair to match.

My hair has been growing out from a boyish, layered, cut so while some of it is almost shoulder length most of it is only jaw length.

I've spent the last 5 years not having to do any styling so I really haven't a clue what to do or where to go.

Ideally I'd like someone to try some styles with it as it is, and if they don't work then I'll go for a classic bob.

Anyone know someone who could help me out?

Reviving this thread. I need help/advice.

I'm wearing an amazing late 20's early 30's bias cut gown to an event next month. I need hair to match.

My hair has been growing out from a boyish, layered, cut so while some of it is almost shoulder length most of it is only jaw length.

I've spent the last 5 years not having to do any styling so I really haven't a clue what to do or where to go.

Ideally I'd like someone to try some styles with it as it is, and if they don't work then I'll go for a classic bob.

Anyone know someone who could help me out?

An event eh? You could try Zeba on South William Street which is where I have my hair cut. The stylists are nice, non threatening and helpful people who are good at pointing out what variety of styles to go for and which would best suit your face shape etc!Go for the classic bob, I love mine.

An event eh? You could try Zeba on South William Street which is where I have my hair cut. The stylists are nice, non threatening and helpful people who are good at pointing out what variety of styles to go for and which would best suit your face shape etc!Go for the classic bob, I love mine.

Your hair does look amazing. I'll give them a try.

What about the feathers, are you using them in it?

If I can... will bring them with me to whatever hair appointment I decide to book, but I need to at least get my hair trimmed.

Something like this would be cool though

hero_1.jpg

If I can... will bring them with me to whatever hair appointment I decide to book, but I need to at least get my hair trimmed.

Something like this would be cool though

hero_1.jpg
That looks perfect for the dress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back