primavera roll call (5 Viewers)

don´t forget the factorrrrrrrr

been in barcelona the last few days and the weather is jaysus deadly.

I just realised that I have never been so unprepared for a holiday in my life. It's doubly concerning because my Spanish doesn't extend beyond "Uno Cervesa Por Favor" and "No Habla Espanyol".

I'm not even sure how to get where I'm staying. Presumably I can get the bus/train into the city and there's some sort of public transport to Ramblas I can get.

Fuuucccckkk.

worth checking the timetable for the festival again!!!!

they made a few changes today. only affects thursday as far as i can see.time changes for pumpkins, and comets on fire. they clash now :(

but there's more of a chance to catch mike patton after the pumpkins (hopefully!)

Yeah :(

Not looking forward to the 7am flight back. :( :( :(

Those Iberia pricks are gonna get a tapas-full when I get into the aeroporto tomorrow. :( :( :( :( :(

It's a co-share with Aer Lingus so you can't even check in online, prcks. If they try to apply the Aer Lingus luggage charge I'm going to be really pissed off at them. Iberia aren't supposed to charge for that.

What agencies can people go to about this? I'm going to go up to them tomorrow and threaten to go on Watchdog, or That's Life or something. Do they have those shows in Spain?

question for those who have been before, is their a (nasty) policy on cameras? i take it they're perfectly happy to let my telephoto join the party?

they're cool with cameras. got photos of pretty much every band i saw and never had any hassle, even in the auditorium.

getting a flight early tomorrow morning. see yiz there :)

beachedplane.jpg

See yis there!!!

I couldn't get any time off work so only flying out on Friday evening, BOO. Only have a Saturday ticket, but I'm wondering if I land at Girona airport at 9.25pm, leg it into the city, check into hostel, and leg it out to the concert site, could I get a ticket and get in on time to see Modest Mouse at midnight? Possibly not but... should I try?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back