Pricks (1 Viewer)

hahaha PHEW!! that IS a class photo 1984, youve entered my "like" list hehe BUT DONT YOU ALL THINK THAT ILL LIKE YOU FOR PUTTING NAKED WOMEN UP, i dont swing that way, so the pic is NOT what impressed me....the cheekiness of him (no pun intended!)

"What the fuck? as in What the fuck!?
WTF just doesnt have the same affect"

Enter Duffman sporting his jersey and chanting old sailor songs with a bottle of Babysham under his arm.

"since when does everyone on this board suck cock, maybe thats the new underground eh?"!bog

billy i did before (well just to KISS another girl) but i was young and naieve and seeking attention....at a party with my mate, christina and a shit loada guys....but i wouldnt do it now a days.....well....depending on how much id get paid hehe.....

Originally posted by lorcanzo
lorcanzo pushes the saloon door open with his fist. the musty smell of the thumped.com social room makes his eyes water. there is no sound in the room apart from low giggling, and occasional squeals from the run down pool room where slurms, morgen, pibbs 10 years and some other kids are torturing a cat. a young girl, make up badly applied, (seemingly very high on something), skips around the room silently, occasionally stopping to whisper something in various punters' ears.

1. Int.Old Warehouse.Dawn

Snowt man enters and you better believe he's high on something, also he's dressed like a clown.

Lorcanzo hides from the light, quivering in the corner. Snowt place some choice kicks in Lorcanzo's face, then tightens his ropes but loosens and removes his gag.

Snowt unfurls his cock, it's over 18 inches. He forces it down Lorcanzo's mouth, he gags on it but then accepts it like an old friend, sucking and chewing like never before.

Cut to:
2. Int.Lorcanzo's House - Bedroom.Night
Lorcanzo wakes up with a scream.

Lorcanzo
You wouldn't believe the dream
I just had.

Snowt pops up his curly head.

Snowt
That's okay, I'm here now.

Snowt eases Lorcanzo back down onto the bed, they embrace.

Fade Out.

The end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back