Pricks (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by Syb
nine if i tell ya you can be on my hate list, will that give you a reason to lash out(how pathetic......he needs a REASON to lash out...cant just keep his hands to his side, always gotta be jerkin his own chain cuz he cant do any better.....sad really!)

Now i just feel an overwhelming sense of apathy.

I'm apathetic.

Syb,i now have a working theory,that admittedly needs some fine-tuning,but overall is on the ball.here goes:

I think you really work for a major record label and your job entails infiltrating independent websites/magazines/record labels and plundering them.You're job also entails the forceful and sometimes painful promotion of Generation X bands,who were social outcasts when younger and swore they would never 'conform',but now they are on MTV,that bastion of non-conformity,and they love all these american teen films,(in an ironically funny kind of way obviously).

Aaaaaahhhhh,that felt like,soooooo good....totally.....like....what-ever......

Please hate me syb.

Buh is commonly used at the end of sentences by a lot of Dublin folk. Dublin folk also like to wear tracksuits, listen to wild beating music, watching and supporting Celtic Football Club and wanking over the Chalets web site

AW how could i hate you nine/?? what im unclear about is how you think im working for a major record label???

GC are my best mates in the world, i only want them to be happy, they have irish roots so they wanna be somewhat successful, its in my nature for some reason or another that when i think a band has some potential, i go out of my way to make sure theyre heard....im determined and motivated which is more than i can say for YOU!

anyways thats all....

Originally posted by Syb
GC are my best mates in the world, i only want them to be happy, they have irish roots...

i did think they were showing a bit - that's hair-dye for ya and that's peore true.

Originally posted by Syb
im determined and motivated which is more than i can say for YOU!

eh yeah,just stick me on your hate list will ya.
Another thing,you know the way these flashy internet explorers finish off the address you're typin in so you don't have to type it all.Well,i had a great one going where for google i would just type www.go and then it would appear.

Thats fine i hear you say.However,today i did it and i was confronted with goodcharlotte.com.
So now i have to type www.goog before i can get to google,what a fuck-up.Could you get them to change their address maybe syb?

Originally posted by billygannon
Pot Kettle Black..... the fuckin' gypsies. Ge' ourra me gaarden, ye bollix

me grandad was the longest serving president of Bohs
and i went to the same school as Keith (khee') from boyzone :rolleyes:

me = mega knacker

Aren't semantics only mad? Where I come from a knacker has always been a (derogatory) term for a member of the travelling community. As is mink, pav, pawdy, flicks, purveyor of the rusty galvanise etc.

And of course, the original meaning of knacker was someone who took away your dead horse to the tannery - used to be a full time job you know. "The knackers are making off with your horse, Bernie" used to be a good thing rather than a bad one.

And it's not Irish - it's English too. In England it means your nuts. So "Oh God, the knackers are causing trouble today" in England no longer means that the people who take your horse to the tannery are engaged in foul play.

Old Tom was a simple man. A knacker by trade, he fancied pidgeons and worried sheep, but had a heart the size of a face.

Originally posted by Syb
ew....no flirting going on here....
ok...heres my LIKE list

Herv
Snakybus
Lorcanzo
BillyGannon
Gav

hmmm im thinking thats it??

my HATE list now consists of

Hopper:(
Conor
Dan

hehe ok that is all

Ahem, Will I get on the list for having the most Aesthetically pleasing photo. :D

On another note I've really learnt alot from this post today... it takes alot of tanacity and skill to make a post of talking shit of this length last so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back