Are there any pricks actually left on Thumped? (1 Viewer)

of course now that i go looking for one specific user activity report i can't find it

Pricks were removed from the internet during the Great Prick Scourging of 2012.

Some of them managed to take up positions in society, Sinn Fein TD was a favourite, but a lot of them are lost to the wind like grains of sand. A spent force, wandering through an empty wilderness of sound cunts.

Hector Grey said:
It’s summer, years ago, we’re in this room in a house that you live in. it’s a Sunday and there’s nobody moving in the house. Outside the sun glares in at us, and it touches the dust in the air. Dancing motes all gleaming all lit up and phosphorescent, hanging in the air, descending, like a constant curtain, like we were underwater and this is the consistency around us. I can see it, turning you into soft focus. You pull a light dress over your head, and it falls to the ground next to me. We are sitting on the the ground, our legs curled up towards us, there’s no music on, only the sounds of outside and our breathing. Your dress is on the floor next to me and I look at it’s pile, as if it were art or architecture, it fascinates me, how once it held your bones together. Kept your secrets intact. You’re nearly naked now, looking at me, the sun is coming through the window behind your head and your hair is illuminated around your face, as if you were painted there. As if you were art. I look at you, take you in, my hand reaches toward your breast. There’s no sound in the room, but for hiss of bated breath. I touch you like an implication. You say to me, what do you think you’re doing, and smile, but your eyes are lost behind your fringe. I’m looking at your body. I can’t think about what I’m doing, I say. I wouldn’t believe it was happening if I did. You’re a fool, you say. Okay, I say. I’m a fool. It’s summer, and quiet in the room.

I'd forgotten how good at the writing you were. Are you doing any of it these days?

Where have all the douchebags gone and where are all the pricks?
Where’s the angry trolly cunts, taking craps on posts?

I need an old prick
I’m holding out for an old prick who’s full of spite
He’s gotta be mean, and he’s gotta be snide
And he’s gotta be so full of shite

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back