Pricks (1 Viewer)

well. My word. If this is the real snake and not am imposter...I must say you have offended my sensibilities to the point that I must insist you take a long evening constitutional off a pointedly unaccommodating plank.

my god that's the geekiest, nerdlingerest comback ever. fuck it I'll post anyway!bog

ooooh..bored...I see now...

ok, so let talk....how about the eurovision...or the price of a pint...no

no

I know... What's your very favorite thing aboooouuuut me?

lorcanzo pushes the saloon door open with his fist. the musty smell of the thumped.com social room makes his eyes water. there is no sound in the room apart from low giggling, and occasional squeals from the run down pool room where slurms, morgen, pibbs 10 years and some other kids are torturing a cat. a young girl, make up badly applied, (seemingly very high on something), skips around the room silently, occasionally stopping to whisper something in various punters' ears.

lorcanzo takes the cigarette from his mouth, drops it on the floor and uses his pointed cowboy boots to put it out. herv looks up through his fringe from frantically thumbing his gameboy, narrows his eys and looks back at mario3. the barman is polishing a particularly dirty glass with an even dirtier cloth, occasionally stopping to spit in a gully.

lorcanzo moves to the bar, pulling a filthy chair from the bar beside an obviously drunken punter eating a fish dinner. two men sit at the bar growling and frowning deeply at each other. their stares are only broken by each mothing the word 'pricks' to each other.....

Originally posted by lorcanzo
there is no sound in the room apart from low giggling, and occasional squeals from the run down pool room where slurms, morgen, pibbs 10 years and some other kids are torturing a cat.

guilty as charged, your honour...

Attachments

• katt3yes.gif
    katt3yes.gif
    29.2 KB · Views: 263
10 years enters to rapturous applause

story boys

look everyone tis10 yearsier.
shush he's about to speak

oh hello just thought i'd join you in the virtual bar for a virtual game of pool

and after that i can ride your virtual ma up the virtual bum

the only reason i'm on the internet in anyways is cos its part of our rehabilytation in the 'joy

exeunt

Attachments

• girls%20at%20pool%20table.jpg
    girls%20at%20pool%20table.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 240
well well well. snakybus and lorkanzo eh? tut tut tut.... your intellectual (and sexual) impotence has earned you both a place on my list. in all seriousness i'm shocked (not really) by the poverty of wit and imagination around here in the absence of the pibb/vox/10yearz/slurmz crew. by the way, lorcanzo, i like the way you made a special little effort to rip of my style there. you are the justin fashinu to my pele. here's how it's done....
eamon dorans, monday afternoon. it's a 'double headliner' with delorentos and settler. other than an old man (with his dog) the dancefloor is empty. enter slurms clutching his crotch, he is bursting for a whizz. he is followed into the !bog s by an elderly woman plastered in cheap make-up. she attemps to seduce slurms but his standards are (slightly) higher than that, however, he remembers that it is quite cold out so he skins the bitch and wraps himself in her hide. as he leaves the venue lorcanzo begins to choke on his (exceedingly queer) words, "....mother? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!". he falls to his knees in tears.
seeing lorcanzo on his knees and forgetting where he is, snakybus whips it out.
enter tupacalypse, "hennesy please barman!"
barman-"oh you a muslim now?"
etc.....

Originally posted by lorcanzo
herv looks up through his fringe from frantically thumbing his gameboy, narrows his eys and looks back at mario3.

unfortunately a fringe and a mario 3 cart are 2 things i don't posess.

can you get mario 3 for the gameboy? i don't have any games.

Originally posted by herv

unfortunately a fringe and a mario 3 cart are 2 things i don't posess.

I'm losing my fringe. Getting too mainstream. I wish I had one though. I could grow a Psycho Billy.....

Wow I don't know what came over me yesterday! Getting all abusive and whatever. Starting something like that. God.

You're all lovely people, speshly you Billy with your jazz and your no mullet.

pri...mmmmgggbbbbgh..pricks! ah doggone it

I was taught by a man who had a psycho billy AND a rat tail... AND a big handle bar moustache.... AND a penchant for Hawaiian shirts.

ahhhh it feels good to refresh me profile every now any again yea?? hey ive a question, if i have a large picture right? and i want to use it as my avatar, how do i shrink it down so itll fit????

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss.

i'm sure it was an honest mistake. billy's colour blind you see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back