Pricks (1 Viewer)

sweet lord!
end it now!!

i know i'm not a good man, but why this torture? why!?!

[sob]

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!

so you know the guys in good charlotte syb. well done we're all proud of them too, our babies hehe, no seriously only messin, awww they're sooooo coool, i mean, they're into punk n shit hehe, no seriously though, they're soooo cooolll

*snap*

Originally posted by Syb
OK OK OK !! im stopped!

get rid of the f!$%ing avatar too while you're at it. looks like the bleedin' backstreet boys crashed into the pink tourbus.

Originally posted by conor

get rid of the f!$%ing avatar too while you're at it. looks like the bleedin' backstreet boys crashed into the pink tourbus.

looks like the backstreet boys. full stop.

and you were bitching about will young and his light my fire syb?

I don't see any difference

i was bitching cuz a boyband covered a classic song...Good Charlotte arent a boy band and they didnt cover any songs...theyve NEVER covered any songs!! so yea YOU tell ME where the similarity is??

Originally posted by Syb
yea and your avatar looks like your ma, but you dont see me begging YOU to get rid of YOURS? back the hell off me for christ sakes.....

jesus syb, what do you expect but attention, good or bad, when you post multiple poxy photos of a band just cos you're into them? Fucking overkill like

Originally posted by Syb
i was bitching cuz a boyband covered a classic song...Good Charlotte arent a boy band and they didnt cover any songs...theyve NEVER covered any songs!! so yea YOU tell ME where the difference is??

they dress like cunts and pose for photos like gits from a boyband.

and i won't back the hell off - you post shit like that up here, you gotta expect someone to tell you feck off.

yea ok whatever, i knew i was gonna get bitched at i had a feeling it was comin, just not by you of all ppl hopper.....i was messin about theyre my best mates and i miss em livin all the way over here...so it was a happy moment for me.....sorry

Originally posted by Syb
i was bitching cuz a boyband covered a classic song...Good Charlotte arent a boy band and they didnt cover any songs...theyve NEVER covered any songs!! so yea YOU tell ME where the similarity is??

what's the difference between them and will young? in my mind they're both equally shite so therefore there's no difference. that's a similarity in my opinion anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back