place your bets: which breed of dog is going to win crufts. (1 Viewer)

Actually, here's the proper run down of the prizes

WINNER'S PRIZE
The rewards for the owner of the Crufts Best in Show winner are meagre compared with other countries, especially the US. Prizes include
£100
A year’s supply of the sponsor’s dog food, worth up to £1,500. In return the animal will appear in advertisements
If the owner has more than one dog, the sponsor will supply food for the whole kennel
The coveted green rosette
A gold replica of the champion’s trophy
If the dog is a male, the big money will come from stud fees of at least £800 a time

hmmm...but surely a crufts winning dog should be able to enjoy the finer things in life without having to pay out of its own pocket.

I think if you ask any dog what they'd prefer, kudos or a silky managable coat and fresh breath they'd go for the latter.

Lefty Frizzell said:
I think if you ask any dog what they'd prefer, kudos or a silky managable coat and fresh breath they'd go for the latter.

Hmm I wasn't really being serious yknow. Crufts definitely ends up costing everyone money, even the winner, who had to travel from California. WHich is kinda shit.

I just meant that Crufts is really the pinacle of achievement in the dog-showing world.

cheryl said:
bellyup.jpg

Geeny mack! so that's why they call it the front bum

roxy said:
Hmm I wasn't really being serious yknow. Crufts definitely ends up costing everyone money, even the winner, who had to travel from California. WHich is kinda shit.

I just meant that Crufts is really the pinacle of achievement in the dog-showing world.

Yeah its the wimbledon of the all dog shows but it doesnt put scraps on the table, if i was a show dog i'd make sure i made as much mula from my good looks as possible.

800 quid is a good stud rate though.

kirstie said:
also, ben fogle is a TWATstrodinaire.

Meant to say this actually. God he's bloody awful. Not only did he seem wholly incompetent and awkward, he just looks a really unpleasant person. Hard on the eye. And then there's incredible poshness which clung to every sound he made like the smell of vomit.

I loved the email he read out that accused him of poisoning a dog with chocolate. "I assure they were doggy chocolates."

What a monster.

His ad-libbing was APPALLING and he is an awkward twat. No wonder his dog looks so depressed.

roxy said:
Meant to say this actually. God he's bloody awful. Not only did he seem wholly incompetent and awkward, he just looks a really unpleasant person. Hard on the eye. And then there's incredible poshness which clung to every sound he made like the smell of vomit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back