Phantom Fm Twat Radio (1 Viewer)

Listened to Phantom last night for the first time in months. Heard Spook of the Thirteenth Lock, Emmylou Harris, Sly & The Family Stone and Arthur Russell in the space of 30 minutes.

George's son

DSC03007_lrg.jpg

2XM just played "Falling Slowly", the Sterophonics and the Fratellis, and an iPod said "2XM, suddenly your iPod sucks". Even if my iPod threw up Barry Manilow followed by Status Quo followed by the theme from Minder it still wouldn't suck.

Haha, we agree again.
These are pretty much my thoughts on Hook, but I'm usually overcome by rage before I can express them.
His support for McCain in the US election was the mega-clincher if ever one was needed.

He didn't support McCain. He just thought that loads of Americans were racist. I still find Hooke entertaining (it's gas right now actually), but Yates is a nuisance on the ears. And there be MUST be someone other than Michael Graham out there. Someone who can actually explain why about half of Americans think like Michael Graham.

Radio 1 in the morning, Hooke in the evening. Might listen to Phantom at night, just because. Phantoms news is terrrrrrible though.

The lad from Dundalk or Drogheda who does the sports news on Newstalk on the weekends is laughable, he always gets his lines wrong and gets really conscious of it so starts reading them faster and just mixers them up worse !!!

the constant championing of "onesies" by the goons on the morning show suggests to me that at least some of the staff may have Aspergers.also, the metal show presenter has got to go.

on the plus side, I do like Pearl.

Joe duffy's on the radio now.

It's an entire race of afternoon tea regulars. I hate the fucking show; but if it was'nt there i reckon these people might get restless and some day soon get up off their thermal clad holes and actually act on thier thoughts. And that's a terrifying notion to me.

Same goes for Phantom. It's good they anaged to get back on air. It's not an easy thing to do. And again, if they were'nt, then there'd be more girly-boys and angry chicks on the streets, displaying emotion and not drinking properly.

John Kelly's the best thing on radio at the moment.

Reels to ragga's down to only one show a week now. What's up with that bollox?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back