Phantom Fm Twat Radio (2 Viewers)

does anyone know the name of the Cornershop song Pearl ended her show with today? It was deadly.

Suppose I'll get it from her playlist when she puts it up.

6 AM Jullandar Shere

Its deadly alright.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was driving home the other day.
Newstalk was annoying with a Garmin ad so I switched to Phantom & they were playing "My Sharona".

Phantom stays.

Q.E.D.

I'm surprised it took this long, but have you heard the new beer ad, extolling the virtues of 'My Corona'? THe Knack (thats the band isnt it? Too lazy to google them and make sure) must be preeettty hard up to accept this... A black day for selling out

I meant to post this on Thursday.I was driving home from work listening to Phantom cos me zen's battery was flat and what did mine ears behold?None other than Hootie and his cunting blowfish.
Dublins alternative station me ring.

was reminded of this...

"Radioactive 101fm fights for free radio in Dublin. We do not have a government license to broadcast nor do we want one. The experience of commercial/legal radio in Ireland demonstrates that licensing only leads to greater exclusion, censorship and banality."

great station, i used to do a show on it.

was reminded of this...

"Radioactive 101fm fights for free radio in Dublin. We do not have a government license to broadcast nor do we want one. The experience of commercial/legal radio in Ireland demonstrates that licensing only leads to greater exclusion, censorship and banality."

Is there any decent Irish online radio stations running? I listen to a few from time to time but they're not Irish

http://somafm.com/play/dronezone (Non-stop drone/ambient music, use it while reading/writing college work)
http://www.radiocentraal.be (Belgian station Mostly for the Pacific City Sound Visions show on Wednesdays but it's a good station)

And of course the usual BBC Radio 1 + 4, WFMU etc..

I've a suggestion for 'Dublin's Indie Rock' radio station.

How about investing in Dublin's Indie Rock record shop before it goes fully tits up.

Show you really care about local music. You seem to be doing well, so why not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back