Phantom Fm Twat Radio (1 Viewer)

Jelly_Block

The quicker we can get them off the air- the better

galleryphantom%20fm%20squad369.jpg

I mentioned him before and noone backed me up.
Is Phanthom FM to precious to diss?

Independent my bumholio. They could have made Ireland cool again, but instead, they are trying to make us think that we are all English, wear skinny Jeans and like the Kooks oh and Fight Like Apes (who are good but cmon Phantom, relax a bit).

It's their excessive playing of the Ting Tings that gets to me most.

They had a wonderful opportunity but failed to grasp it. Fustrating really. Every time I turn it on on I feel annoyed after a bit, I've tried to like it but I can't, just like I tried to like my pretty fatty girlfriend.

I think it great that their on air. Having said that, I don't listen to them much, more into Newstalk...a sign of getting old. :0(

I listened to Phantom the other night in the car as I had left my iPod at home.

It was their "metal" show and they played (without a hint of irony) "Rock The Night" by Europe followed by "Rocking All Over The World" by Status Quo followed by "Crazy, Crazy Nights" by KISS!

I listened to Phantom the other night in the car as I had left my iPod at home.

It was their "metal" show and they played (without a hint of irony) "Rock The Night" by Europe followed by "Rocking All Over The World" by Status Quo followed by "Crazy, Crazy Nights" by KISS!

that wasn't the metal show. That was the classic rock show on friday night. Its a great show too.

Phantom is grand. If they appealed to people on thumped they wouldn't stay on the air very long.

Like everything, they could improve a bit in certain areas, but mostly they do what they set out to and are by far and away the best station out there (though the competition isn't the hottest in the world)

I like all those songs. Well maybe not the Europe one ...

someone said "hyperbowl" on phantom the other day. ducksale!

also, the news is difficult to listen to - it's invariably littered with mistakes and stop / start self correction. it reminds me of an excruciatingly shy person in college giving a presentation that breaks down every 4 or 5 words.

Seriously though, who is that "TEXT US!!!" fucker who's on sometime in the early afternoon. I only hear it the odd time, but the compulsion to put my foot through the radio is overwhelming.

that wasn't the metal show. That was the classic rock show on friday night. Its a great show too.

the metal show on a Monday night has really disappointed me.
the above setlist is not too far off what they do play on it.
i would have thought moving the show to 10 o clock might have allowed them to go a little bit more off the wall, but it is very safe still imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back