People who hate you for no appartent reason (1 Viewer)

i swear to god if you motherfuckers turn this thread into 10 pages of bickering at each other i'll be forced to come over there and smack you.

Roisin, you're at the right age where you can just ditch the dude yer with (and with little to no regrets, to boot) and go for that other dude. if the other dude is a dud, just go back to your last dude. and if he's taken, who cares - YOU'RE 19!!!!! you've your whole life ahead of you!!!!

edit - i guess what i'm trying to say is "you never know until you try".

I went to college in Maynooth. And for the first year I commuted from Dalkey - which is a long commute - about an hour and a half.
For the three years I did my undergraduate degree he never once said hello.

I have a profound respect for him.

i was totally the girl equivalant of that guy in college..i dunno how many people were in my anthropology class but i only ever spoke to about 5 of them...and thats a cumulative figure over the three years..ask brian coniffe who was in my class..i was snobby and rude and felt that i couldnt talk to anyone who wasnt down with my coolness..until 3rd year when i was copped on but by then was almost painfully shy..

I was the opposite in college. I was the chameleon. All things to all people. Had so many 'friends' I didn't know what to do. Book club on monday, out with the rugger buggers on a tuesday, drinking buckie with the indie kids on wednesday, bird watching with the ornithologists on thursday, swingers night on friday, sunday school on saturday, and raving with the best of them on sunday. Then I asked myself, do any of these people know who I really am? The answer was no, and I saw then, the geeky girl, who I'd neglected to talk to, who I turned down for the end of year ball, yes, her, she was the only one, who saw the man beneath the legend.

I was the opposite in college. I was the chameleon. All things to all people. Had so many 'friends' I didn't know what to do. Book club on monday, out with the rugger buggers on a tuesday, drinking buckie with the indie kids on wednesday, bird watching with the ornithologists on thursday, swingers night on friday, sunday school on saturday, and raving with the best of them on sunday. Then I asked myself, do any of these people know who I really am? The answer was no, and I saw then, the geeky girl, who I'd neglected to talk to, who I turned down for the end of year ball, yes, her, she was the only one, who saw the man beneath the legend.

you're like a walking breakfast club

and was she indeed all that?

6305428255.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

All the above reasons are apparant.

Get out.

I was mad friendly at college and still am, I like getting to know people and meeting people and Ive met a lot of people who dislike me for this reason. but fuck em that's their perogative.this girl don't give a fuck.

there's certainly a difference in being shy compared to being shy AND someone who treats others like shit. i was supershy all through school and it never did me any harm when it came to the ladies. i doubt the same would have been said if i was concurrently a complete prick to them.

there's certainly a difference in being shy compared to being shy AND someone who treats others like shit. i was supershy all through school and it never did me any harm when it came to the ladies. i doubt the same would have been said if i was concurrently a complete prick to them.

i concur..my other half was painfully shy in school and still is to a certain extent..however when i met him he couldnt have been sweeter or funnier or nicer..as damien said being shy does not equal being a prick..

you should see me deconstruct it
ahh how did i go to do a law degree and end up [FONT=&quot]reading[/FONT] derrida

edit... i see thumped doesn't support writing under erasure... good for thumped.

derrida, kant - i said "k bai!!!11" to all that as soon as i was conferred. i still have all my philosophy books in my room thought because having them there makes me feel smarter than I actually am.

so anyway roisin, you gonna let this dude hold yer hand or wha??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back