Ouch! Fuck! (1 Viewer)

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
Shove a load of monster munch down there. It'll either cure them or make them much, much worse.

hunks of spicy maize have been used to treat ulcers for centuries.

istockphoto_1795210_cry_baby.jpg

get a cream called corsodyl, shrinks those fuckers right down and takes the pain away.or the mouthwash of the same name but it aint as good. Also if you can stand the taste(i can't) try eat some licorice, whatever shit is in it is v good for mouth ulcers. Then make sure yr getting loads of vitamin c and vitamin b to stop em coming back.

That will be 50euro please snaky!

get a cream called corsodyl, shrinks those fuckers right down and takes the pain away.or the mouthwash of the same name but it aint as good. Also if you can stand the taste(i can't) try eat some licorice, whatever shit is in it is v good for mouth ulcers. Then make sure yr getting loads of vitamin c and vitamin b to stop em coming back.

That will be 50euro please snaky!

was that the corsodyl toothpaste you were putting on your ulcers? yer wan in the pharmacy told me there was no corsodyl cream for putting directly on to them just toothpaste and moothwash. she recommended this stuff to me called Medijel which has brought me relief. she said bonjella was for kiddies

this is good fun, it hurts to eat anything but chocolate is by far the worst

I spy a money-making weight loss method

Never got them - they are like Herpes Simplex aren't they - once you have them they will never go away...

Oh and, since posting this thread originally, I have found a fool-proof way of dealing with these ulcers-from-satan, oh yes. Bonjela me hole.

so you put the bonjela there and it cures your mouth ulcers?

interesting. and innovative.

this is good fun, it hurts to eat anything but chocolate is by far the worst

I spy a money-making weight loss method

I once got these so badly that the dentist and doctor couldn't tell what they were because there were ulcers on top of other ulcers. Then they gave me antibiotics just in case (it took a while, but the dentist finally figured it out), which in turn gave me a really nasty case of thrush, and that was in the days before you could get a one-dose pill treatment and the whole experience was really unpleasant.

TEN DAYS I couldn't eat. All I could get down were these protein shake things, which I had to make with water (instead of the milk or juice that made them taste pretty good) and drink through a straw, which hurt to put in my mouth. And I didn't lose a fucking ounce because I also couldn't run, just sit on the couch like a lump. At around the fifth day, my immune system gave up and I was struck with a terrible lurgy, just as a bonus.

I will never forget sitting in the darkened living room, watching Simpsons and Kids in the Hall videos in the middle of the summer, and being far too embarrassed to explain in proper detail why I was unable to work for almost two weeks.

There was another thing and another thing on top of that, but I think the boys would feel squeamish if I said what it was. Let's just say it was one of the worst weeks of my life and I didn't even lose any fucking weight. My first taste of food was the middle of a piece of white bread. It was the most heavenly morsel of god-given food I'd ever had, even though it still hurt like a bitch to eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back