Ouch! Fuck! (1 Viewer)

Jane, I'm sure we've all we've braved far worse. We need to know what it was. Tell.

It was like 90 degrees F that week, and because I'd run a marathon the week previous, there was the heat and the thrush combined and I got an ingrown ladyhair that got infected. Then I got my period around day six.

It was....it was all really fucking icky.

I didn't know what the hell was going on with the thrush because I'd never had it before, and I went to the doctor and was pretty much flipping out with fear, and she took one look at me and felt really awful for having given me the antibiotics. Without them, I woulda just had minor heat rash, a bad period, mouth ulcers and maybe a cold.

The mouth ulcers was the kicker, though. The dentist said he almost never saw really bad mouth ulcers on adults, and he'd just plain never seen mouth ulcers so vile on anyone. But he said it like he was reading Fangoria, like he had a really good story for his next game of golf. I felt oddly pleased to have supplied such an anecdote.

It was like 90 degrees F that week, and because I'd run a marathon the week previous, there was the heat and the thrush combined and I got an ingrown ladyhair that got infected. Then I got my period around day six.

It was....it was all really fucking icky.

I didn't know what the hell was going on with the thrush because I'd never had it before, and I went to the doctor and was pretty much flipping out with fear, and she took one look at me and felt really awful for having given me the antibiotics. Without them, I woulda just had minor heat rash, a bad period, mouth ulcers and maybe a cold.

The mouth ulcers was the kicker, though. The dentist said he almost never saw really bad mouth ulcers on adults, and he'd just plain never seen mouth ulcers so vile on anyone. But he said it like he was reading Fangoria, like he had a really good story for his next game of golf. I felt oddly pleased to have supplied such an anecdote.

*gulp* Okay, I suppose I asked for that.

I stopper getting the mouth ulcers a few years ago and I've no idea why but I'm fucking delighted. It could be that I've smoked them out by taking up, well, smoking.

However - I do remember getting some temporary relief from washing ones mouth out with warm salty water. Only temporary mind you, but doable if you don't have a handy tube of bonjelo crumpled up in your pocket and filling it with see thru goo.

Well....I haven't got thrush but i'm not looking forward to spending all day tomorrow speaking on the phone in work

bonjela, salt water, mouthwash

it numbs it for about five minutes so I can eat some food but that is all

the main problem is that there's one underneath the side of my tongue and one somewhere near the back of it.

fucks sake

i have two at the moment, one isnt hurting anymore but the other is. i often get one near the corner of my mouth where i keep accidentally biting myself and when i get them elsewhere its usually because ive eaten a load of sweets

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back