Orgasm problem (1 Viewer)

snakybus

Website
www.breakingtunes.com
It's a rare thing. The sound of a woman screaming in ecstasy should, by rights, make me horny, but this is ridiculous.

The bint next door can't stop moaning her head off. At 4.30 in the morning. At first it was like "Oh, listen to the neighbours having sex, hee hee". And now it's like "Oh no, not again." And you cover your head with the pillow. I'm up at 6 in the morning. This is not good.

Look: I'm all for a bit of dic-doc-dido, but these fuckers, they don't have sex at proper times! Obviously one of them is too cranky at bed time for bata and then they wake up at whatever time and one of them has had a horny dream or something. And they're all randy and all that kind of thing. Anyway, these fuckers. They're obviously childless. And yer one is a pure exhibitionist.

It's like:
"thud-thud-thud"
"oh oh oh"
"Take. It. You. Bitch!"
"Right! Left! Nearly there! No, fuck!"

You'd swear the cunt was landing a plane and yer one is in the control tower. But as it goes on, well, that's when the toe curling starts. She's the prime offendor. A japanese world war two prisoner being knifed in the guts makes less of a commotion, with the screaming and the gurgling and the oh-oh-oh. But it struck me last night, as I was lying there listening to minute number 17 of her banging on about spirals or something: if she was having a wank would she scream as loud? I dunno. Seems to me she wants to show yer man how much she appreciates him. Eugh.

Then you see them coming out in the morning. Not a hello or a how's-it-going to be heard. Faces like old melons. It just makes it worse.

I'm already sleep deprived what with a baby and all. And now with this...I'm losing grip of my sanity. Advice?

shout back and mirror what she says but first try to catch the guys name so you can use it:

" ah fuck yeah Brad...to the left... ooohh"

should shut them up.

das nugs is spot on. Mimic their noises loud enough for them to hear so that they'll be too embarrassed to carry on making so much racket in future.

Every time you see them walkin out of the gaff, go up to the fella and say shit like "Go on bud!!! give her one for me ya mad thing!"

or else go Monty Python:
"your wife sir, is she........a goer? Oh I bet she is! I.bet.she.IS!!! eh?eh? knowwhatImean?"

After a few weeks of that they might buy you a Monty Python DVD. Free prezzies, sweeeeeeet.

seanc said:
Every time you see them walkin out of the gaff, go up to the fella and say shit like "Go on bud!!! give her one for me ya mad thing!"

or else go Monty Python:
"your wife sir, is she........a goer? Oh I bet she is! I.bet.she.IS!!! eh?eh? knowwhatImean?"

After a few weeks of that they might buy you a Monty Python DVD. Free prezzies, sweeeeeeet.
monty_python_007_nudge_nudge.jpg

glen said:
Pop a note through their letterbox asking them to move the bed
over to the other side so you can see better through your peephole.

that's a deadly idea

I have to run, my daughter is trying to feed the telletubbies by mushing bananana into the TV s
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]creen again...[/FONT]

Latex lizzie said:
Say nothing. just hang around the front of your gaff with a t shirt that says " I can hear you having sex and it sucks so bad I want to kill the universe." problem solved.

Lizzie, what are you doing back?

tell us your liquid shit story again!

Pantone247 said:
that's a deadly idea

I have to run, my daughter is trying to feed the telletubbies by mushing bananana into the TV s
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]creen again...[/FONT]

i apologise for the other night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back