Orgasm problem (1 Viewer)

snakybus said:
nah

I did shout "yes! yes! yes!" a few times in a high pitched voice though, maybe that's why they moved!
just wait until that chinese girl gets herself a stud. THEN what'll you do??

I'd imagine you wont hear a peep out of them.

According to chinese sexual tradition all parties must stay as quiet possible during intercourse. Any kind of moaning, shouting or loud yawning is believed to cause emotional distress to the mans balls.

Lefty Frizzell said:
I'd imagine you wont hear a peep out of them.

According to chinese sexual tradition all parties must stay as quiet possible during intercourse. Any kind of moaning, shouting or loud yawning is believed to cause emotional distress to the mans balls.

seriously??

snakybus: i've been told that chinese chicks are very quiet in the sack. instead of the loud moaning, apparently they whimper like puppies being kicked to death.
you won't hear a thing even if she does get jiggy with it.

La La said:
apparently they whimper like puppies being kicked to death

..and just how do you know what that sounds like? I thought all those animal love threads were suspicious.. you probably use lifesize pics of puppies to lure other puppies into your house then WHAM!! Size 4 in THE FACE! Then you feed them to your baby snow leopards.. *shudder*

As for the asian lady thing - yup. Having dated a Taiwanese girl I can confirm that one alright.. the asian thing seems to be to act submissive and as if the sex is simultaneously life threatening and hugely orgasmic. Very bizarre.

We lived underneath a chinese couple and the chinagirl was pretty loud when they were gettin it on.
My flatmate decided to bang on the ceiling and continuously scream "SHUT THE FUCK UP! FUCKS SAKE!", which didn't add to the harmony in the building at all.

seanc said:
We lived underneath a chinese couple and the chinagirl was pretty loud when they were gettin it on.
My flatmate decided to bang on the ceiling and continuously scream "SHUT THE FUCK UP! FUCKS SAKE!", which didn't add to the harmony in the building at all.
maybe they weren't having feng shui sex, ie not putting stuff in the right place?

tripoli said:
nearly crapped myself reading this, thread of 2006 to date i say.

(obviously, my sympathies with the no-sleep and baby,etc)

I can empathise with this problem.
I used to share a gaff witha guy I really didnt get along with, and used to have to listen to the sounds of him riding and talking shite through the paper thin council house walls. And whats worse was the kissy noises.
But then I killed him. And ate his eyes.
And then it stoped.

TenRabbits said:
..and just how do you know what that sounds like? I thought all those animal love threads were suspicious.. you probably use lifesize pics of puppies to lure other puppies into your house then WHAM!! Size 4 in THE FACE! Then you feed them to your baby snow leopards.. *shudder*

As for the asian lady thing - yup. Having dated a Taiwanese girl I can confirm that one alright.. the asian thing seems to be to act submissive and as if the sex is simultaneously life threatening and hugely orgasmic. Very bizarre.

haha no way dude, snow leopards may be the ultimate animal but i would never feed one a cute pup.
no, the reason i know is because my friends here have told me so.
actually a friend recently took a chick home (asian) and he said he got majorly freaked out because she was literally making these noises like she was being maimed or something. and she had her hands up by her face like she was shielding it, (making the whimpering dying puppy noise and looking like she was about to cry) and he was totally confused by it all. post-coitus she was all 'oh that was amazing' and he was thinking 'jaysus, she looked like she was hating it' and she keeps calling him to meet up....

:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back