Orgasm problem (2 Viewers)

glen said:
And she's still riding?

db_oldnastywoman1.jpg

broken arm said:
i apologise for the other night.

ha ha ha, I slept thru the whole thing, went up to read a book and woke up at 6.am the next morning, I had just presumed I'd wake up, hear y'all and go down and laugh at yis, but no... slept thru it all

y'all must have very soothing voi
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]ces
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Pantone247 said:

ha ha ha, I slept thru the whole thing, went up to read a book and woke up at 6.am the next morning, I had just presumed I'd wake up, hear y'all and go down and laugh at yis, but no... slept thru it all

y'all must have very soothing voi
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]ces
[/SIZE][/FONT]

I am, of
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]course, refering to the big gang bang broken arm and mondo had around mine on sunday night, just to keep it on topi[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]c like[/FONT]

Just start banging on the wall every time, that ought to alert them to your aural proximity. Anyway no doubt they've just moved in together and are ridin for ireland and soon it will calm down into a more normal twice a year kinda thang.

kirstie said:
Just start banging on the wall every time, that ought to alert them to your aural proximity. Anyway no doubt they've just moved in together and are ridin for ireland and soon it will calm down into a more normal twice a year kinda thang.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]and it'll only last for two mintues,

the only sound you'll hear is her sighing when she realises it's that time of year again...
[/FONT]

MmmmMmmmmmm

I told you could go to rent boys, I just never want to find out about it,ok?
Stan Bowles said:
It would be tough if I wasn't slipping it to ramps every weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back