Official World Cup 2010 Thread (2 Viewers)

why did i listen to that? i need to read a random book now or something, just to counteract that assault on my brain

Right, here's the most likely permutations which could result in Mexico going out.

One more goal for South Africa, one more for Uruguay. SA go through on goals scored.

Two more goals for South Africa, none for Uruguay. SA go through on goals scored.

No more goals for SA, 2 more for Uruguay. Lots are drawn to determine who goes through.

Right, here's the most likely permutations which could result in Mexico going out.

One more goal for South Africa, one more for Uruguay. SA go through on goals scored.

Two more goals for South Africa, none for Uruguay. SA go through on goals scored.

No more goals for SA, 2 more for Uruguay. Lots are drawn to determine who goes through.

And right on que France score :D

Yakubu's already got miss of the tournament (of the decade, possibly) in the bag:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjuw8DQmSZI

In fairness to him he did put a penalty away very calmy about a minute later. Nigeria wasted so many good chances though, extremely frustrating to watch. One more goal and they were in the second round.

I watched part of that match on the RTE web-only stream, bizarrely there was no sound feed from the stadium and it was just Peter Collins' commentry in isolation (including little breathing and throat noises during the silent parts), which I could only withstand about 15 minutes of.

Yakubu's already got miss of the tournament (of the decade, possibly) in the bag:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjuw8DQmSZI

In fairness to him he did put a penalty away very calmy about a minute later. Nigeria wasted so many good chances though, extremely frustrating to watch. One more goal and they were in the second round.

I watched part of that match on the RTE web-only stream, bizarrely there was no sound feed from the stadium and it was just Peter Collins' commentry in isolation (including little breathing and throat noises during the silent parts), which I could only withstand about 15 minutes of.

Haha, it must have been the ball, that's Torres' excuse anyway.
That commentary sounds amazing!

Heinze is a legend !!!

2s6agqf.jpg

That's it like. Ireland get fucked, lets all have a laugh about it (granted the FAI did conduct themselves in a typically comical manner afterwards). England get fucked, oh we're sorry, we'll change how it works in the future, honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back