Official World Cup 2010 Thread (1 Viewer)

Fair play to the North Koreans for not embarrassing themselves against one of the tournaments best

England-fans-sneak-in-wit-006.jpg

Can anyone explain to me why everyone is pandering to the Ivory Coast's government and referring to their football team as C'ote D'ivoire? Makes no sense whatsoever. Cormballs, you're a big fan aren't you? How do you refer to them in your crazy rantings?

I refuse to refer to them by anything other than "Backwards Ireland". COME ON BACKWARDS IRELAND!

In other news, this World Cup is officially FUCKING SHIT so far.

USA vs Slovenia was great.. The excitement level of this tournament seems to be inversely proportional to the standard of the refereeing.

a couple of ruining ref decisions today alright. it's been pretty good (refwise) up to now. still, at least the refs were consistent.

been some great games the last few days, and we're set up for some crackers in the next round. germnay ghana could be a corker. slovenia need to beat england....yeah, well.

ah world cup. rare.

omggggggggg have you heard the news?!

WORLD CUP = SOSHALIZM!!11!!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Referee shit-fest today. Doing a good job of wrecking the small teams, as usual. FIFA will be happy. Nice try New Zealand, have a penalty Italy. Nice try Ivory Coast, have a goal Brazil. Actually, lets have a bit of a laugh about those handballs Brazil. Sound.

Referee shit-fest today. Doing a good job of wrecking the small teams, as usual. FIFA will be happy. Nice try New Zealand, have a penalty Italy. Nice try Ivory Coast, have a goal Brazil. Actually, lets have a bit of a laugh about those handballs Brazil. Sound.

Ha, nicely one-eyed. How about: NZ, have an offside goal and Ivory Coast, maim a few Brazilians without having anyone sent off and then get Kaka sent off for absoluely nothing.

I didn't see NZs goal actually. As for the Ivory Coast, in all fairness they only started maiming Brazil after that ridiculous handball goal. I fully agree with Souness and Dunphy, if the referee wasn't a fucking retard, all that stuff would never have happened. That shot of the referee laughing and pointing his arm at Fabiano was fucking unbelievable, sums it all up.

I didn't see NZs goal actually. As for the Ivory Coast, in all fairness they only started maiming Brazil after that ridiculous handball goal. I fully agree with Souness and Dunphy, if the referee wasn't a fucking retard, all that stuff would never have happened. That shot of the referee laughing and pointing his arm at Fabiano was fucking unbelievable, sums it all up.

I agree that Fabiano's second shouldn't have stood but you can't say that's license to injure people and go scot free, and then deliberately get someone sent off. Funny thing is, getting Kaka suspended was retarded 'cos they need Brazil to win their last game.
Anyway, Brazil were really comfortable, IC were horrible. Sven, you've done it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back