Official World Cup 2010 Thread (1 Viewer)

I did it as well although my knowledge of who are strong teams is stuck around 1994, have things changed much since then?

No - you should be grand.
The Europeans are still well organised, the South Americans have great flair but liable to lose the head, the Africans are great going forward but naive at the back and we don't know much about the Asian teams.

Cool, I didn't want to look a fool for putting all my eggs in Ghana's basket

GO GHANA

poxy low/no score games,if tonights game ends scoreless im packing in this world cup lark

north-korea1.jpg

onwards revolutionary soldiers,crush the capitalist.

nil nil is what football is about. i think there should be 4 points for a nil nil. bring back rafa!

acually, 2 points for a score draw would be an incentive. the actual game wouldn't need to change... eh?

another thing, a group with portugal in it isn't the group of death, not ever. they're muck.

No - you should be grand.
The Europeans are still well organised, the South Americans have great flair but liable to lose the head, the Africans are great going forward but naive at the back and we don't know much about the Asian teams.

hey, HEY. I'm coming last, what's the deal?

Can anyone explain to me why everyone is pandering to the Ivory Coast's government and referring to their football team as C'ote D'ivoire? Makes no sense whatsoever. Cormballs, you're a big fan aren't you? How do you refer to them in your crazy rantings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back