Official World Cup 2010 Thread (3 Viewers)

the new ball and vague refereeing edicts arrived like clockwork today.
they always do this on the eve of a WC, seemingly just to show who's in charge, because it only ever introduces needless controversy to the game. now we have to endure endless references to the new ball every time there's a free kick or a long shot. we're going to get bad sending offs by intimidated referees feeling they have to interpret every sliding challenge in light of the new rules.
never been less excited by a world cup. the bee noises are going to melt my head. in a masochistic way i kind of want england to win it.

the new ball and vague refereeing edicts arrived like clockwork today.
they always do this on the eve of a WC, seemingly just to show who's in charge, because it only ever introduces needless controversy to the game. now we have to endure endless references to the new ball every time there's a free kick or a long shot. we're going to get bad sending offs by intimidated referees feeling they have to interpret every sliding challenge in light of the new rules.
never been less excited by a world cup. the bee noises are going to melt my head. in a masochistic way i kind of want england to win it.

I've already said it, possibly in this very thread, at least one team will be eliminated because of a ridiculous refereeing decision that could have been avoided with video evidence.

I've already said it, possibly in this very thread, at least one team will be eliminated because of a ridiculous refereeing decision that could have been avoided with video evidence.

2002_ita_kor_italien_am_boden_457_uv.jpg

Fuck Thierry Henry

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back