New ManU Thread - hahahahahahaha (1 Viewer)

Just saw the highlights there. I appreciate that Van Persie and/or Rooney would probably have made the difference and that Mata should add a lot but they'll really REALLY need to bring them back to life. The way that team are capitulating is just not United I knew hated. A little glimpse when Hernandez scored, but overall it's a real mess. I felt a bit sorry for them but y'know...

gutted mata is joining those pricks

he'll cause a nice bit of havoc if the other two get properly fit

I felt a bit sorry for them but y'know...
I feel nothing.

Can't wait to see footage of another snot nosed spoilt little shit crying in the stands on the last day of the season. Fuck em.

Any of their supporters younger than 50 are dreadful cunts that think they know disappointment because they didn't win anything 4 out of the last 25 seasons (Or whatever) try scraping to 40 points every season and celebrating that as though you've won the CL year after fucking year.

Adam2_1618259a.jpg

That Rooney contract. I mean, really? Leaving aside the guys questionable 'loyalty' to the club, as a player firmly in his late 20's who has been playing a helluva lot of football since he was 16 he's gonna be picking up more injuries than medals during his new stint. 300,000 a week for 5 years!!? Fergie must be rolling in his grave.

That Rooney contract. I mean, really? Leaving aside the guys questionable 'loyalty' to the club, as a player firmly in his late 20's who has been playing a helluva lot of football since he was 16 he's gonna be picking up more injuries than medals during his new stint. 300,000 a week for 5 years!!? Fergie must be rolling in his grave.

I have never truly been sold on the odometer philosophy regarding football players; the idea that a player has only so many games in him.
Does Giggs not disprove this theory?

£300k a week is stone bonkers money though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back