New ManU Thread - hahahahahahaha (1 Viewer)

I think if you study the stats, and compare United at this stage of the season to the same stage last season, fuck them, they're a bunch of cunts, and I'd be happy to laugh up my own testicles for long as it continues. Cunts.

All going to plan this morning so far anyway.

At least it's just a quick tube ride home for most of the United supporters.

Ah, lads. It's getting cruel now. Poor United, and poor United fans. Come on, they've been great over the years, we should stop this now before we start saying things we'll regret. Chin up, United!

Ah, lads. It's getting cruel now. Poor United, and poor United fans. Come on, they've been great over the years, we should stop this now before we start saying things we'll regret. Chin up, United!

Agreed. Kind of a dick move to be cruel when they are going through an extended patch of poor results.

Agreed. Kind of a dick move to be cruel when they are going through an extended patch of poor results.
Unless that patch lasts 25 years in which case

Laughing-hysterically_thumb.gif

What are the odds that United will take their beating on Wednesday night? I mean, imagine they got to the final...imagine they won?? They'd be in the Europa League, and you can be pretty sure they don't want that.

Yeah chin up united...as I bukkake all over your face and laugh like a madman.

40 Million notes for Mata? and Jose is gonna go for it? MADNESS, Ted.

Mata might not go for it, mind you. Maybe Jose is dangling a carrot, but behind the scenes saying to Mata "I love you, Juan. Don't leave." and "you're the Juan for me."

Can't see Mata wanting europa league next year, mind you. I'd say it'd be more likely he went to Athletico and Diego Costa went to Chelsea in the summer.

Yeah chin up united...as I bukkake all over your face and laugh like a madman.
A one man Bukkake ? That's just a facial.
Mata might not go for it, mind you. Maybe Jose is dangling a carrot, but behind the scenes saying to Mata "I love you, Juan. Don't leave." and "you're the Juan for me."

Can't see Mata wanting europa league next year, mind you. I'd say it'd be more likely he went to Athletico and Diego Costa went to Chelsea in the summer.

Why is everyone so convinced Diego Costa will leave Athletico ? I wouldn't, They're less than 2 seasons development away from winning the CL. Liverpool are linked with him too, I can't see how that would work.

Of course I have been supporting Athletico for a few years now so I am biased as fuck.

As for Mata, has Jose ever sold a player to a rival ? Him and Wenger seem to only sell players when they know they're not up to much any more. I can't think off the top of my head of a player who's been better or even of the same standard since leaving a Mourinho managed club.

A one man Bukkake ? That's just a facial.

Why is everyone so convinced Diego Costa will leave Athletico ?

They're a selling club, that's what they do, and they've sold much better players than Costa in recent years.

I can't think off the top of my head of a player who's been better or even of the same standard since leaving a Mourinho managed club.

William Gallas, Arjen Robben and Balotelli spring to mind immediately. The first played to about the same standard, the latter 2 have certainly played better football since the stopped playing for him.

They're a selling club, that's what they do, and they've sold much better players than Costa in recent years.

A selling club that were completely broke and relegated a few years back, now their joint top of la liga, and have won 6 trophies in 4 years. Surely that counts for something.

William Gallas, Arjen Robben and Balotelli spring to mind immediately. The first played to about the same standard, the latter 2 have certainly played better football since the stopped playing for him.

Robben fair enough good point.

Ballotelli and Gallas ? Not seeing it to be honest.

Well they've signed Mata anyway it seems. £35 mil, Does jose know something we don't ? Time will tell I suppose.

4-3-3 with Januzi, Wellbeck and Mata pushed up front and Carrick, Kagawa and Cleverly in behind them ?

Is that what they have at the moment ? Cleverly is the weak link there but it's still a very strong side to put out until Rooney and Van Persie come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back