new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (3 Viewers)

All emphatic reasons to go on the piss with him. This is a guy you want in an early house with you.

I've liked him since that series of games against Chelsea way back when and Drogba skinned him for a goal. He came back the next game and dominated Didier. Maybe scored?
I love that kid. And I'm not even an LFC supporter.
Yeah, he sidefooted home from about 25 yards.

I love Agger. You feel that he'd be tailor made for Barca or somewhere where he could swan up the pitch being all "look at me, I can football," but fair play to him, he loves LFC.

He's great. YNWA tattooed on his fingers. Hard to believe it's nearly 8 years since

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

delighted to see Flanno in line for new contract this Summer. well deserved. couple of dodgy calls at the back post a year or two ago cost him any bit of a run in team until this season.

in true me fashion, have a bad feeling about cardiff this weekend. saw mark wright and steve warnock on show on lfc tv last night predicting 0-2/3 scoreline for tomorrow. confidence worries me

delighted to see Flanno in line for new contract this Summer. well deserved. couple of dodgy calls at the back post a year or two ago cost him any bit of a run in team until this season.

in true me fashion, have a bad feeling about cardiff this weekend. saw mark wright and steve warnock on show on lfc tv last night predicting 0-2/3 scoreline for tomorrow. confidence worries me

David Marshall is one of the best keepers in the league, but still, they're pretty terrible. I'd say you'll be fine (jinx, jinx, jinx)

David Marshall is one of the best keepers in the league, but still, they're pretty terrible. I'd say you'll be fine (jinx, jinx, jinx)
Hmm. I'm reminded of Alex McCarthy. Thanks for that.

HOWEVER, Cardiff have to win, or at least try. All or nothing. They can't defend because a) they can't defend and b) they need points.

I reckon Cardiff will be out of the blocks like mentallers, hoping to nab one early and hold onto it. After ten minutes they'll be hit on the break and they'll spend the rest of the game thinking about who's up next.

Sooooooooooooooooooooorted.

Yeah. Ever since the 5-1 arsenal match, which I watched in apprehension with my gooner girlfriend and her north london friends, I've noticed that I no longer seem to have that reflexive pessimism that all supporters of perennial nearly-clubs share. I pay lip service to it but even before Southampton and United it did actually feel like we would probably win. I'm not saying we won't lose today but it's like I can now look at the bookie odds and actually believe them. Thanks Brendan

6 league wins on the trot
3 in a row away from home
little bit ropey today at time but fuck it

these are the facts

Yeah. Ever since the 5-1 arsenal match, which I watched in apprehension with my gooner girlfriend and her north london friends, I've noticed that I no longer seem to have that reflexive pessimism that all supporters of perennial nearly-clubs share. I pay lip service to it but even before Southampton and United it did actually feel like we would probably win. I'm not saying we won't lose today but it's like I can now look at the bookie odds and actually believe them. Thanks Brendan

I believe the odds too. LFC are at 3/1. City and Chelsea are at less than 2/1.

Hoping one team fucks up is one thing, needing two to do it is asking for a serious unlikelihood.

Hoping one team fucks up is one thing, needing two to do it is asking for a serious unlikelihood.

Don't Liverpool have to play both Chelsea and City?

If so then it could be in their own hands.

Bolder
Ablett
Beglin
Seagraves
Nicol
De Mange
Gillespie
Johnston
Wark
Hodgson
Robinson

Bolder
Ablett
Beglin
Seagraves
Nicol
De Mange
Gillespie
Johnston
Wark
Hodgson
Robinson
Interesting team selection. but I think Magilton and Mooney deserve a run.

Do you understand how odds work? The other two teams fucking up is implied in the 3/1. 33% is not a "serious unlikelihood". If you have three identical tokens in a bag, one red, one blue, one black, and you pick one out at random, 3/1 is the odds of picking the red one.

Bolder
Ablett
Beglin
Seagraves
Nicol
De Mange
Gillespie
Johnston
Wark
Hodgson
Robinson

Liverpool could win all their games but, as it stands, only finish second if City win all their remaining games (with the exception of losing to Liverpool). Liverpool need City to drop points elsewhere. Hoping United might get their act together tomorrow night.

In reality I think all the top 4 will drop a few points here and there before the end of the season though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back